If you’re serious about living a productive and powerful life, it’s important that you select a career that will help you cultivate the type of personal and professional worlds you desire. If you live in Wyoming and have already realized that you want to pursue a career in occupational therapy, it’s time that you learn all about how to become an occupational therapist. To gain this important information, carefully read the brief outline offered below:
List of Elite Programs in Wyoming
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels
- Courses taught by highly respected faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Full range of student services: individual educational advising, hands-on learning through interactive online classroom, no-cost tutoring in math, science and writing
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Your first step in accomplishing your vocational goal of becoming an occupational therapist is to find and attend an accredited occupational therapy program in your area. Note that the school’s accreditation is important because it proves that the learning institution is in compliance with guidelines administered at the regional, state, and/or national level. After you’ve located the school that is in keeping with your personal preferences and budget, contact one of the institution’s representatives to discuss pertinent details such as tuition fees and how long it will take you to complete the program. Gaining this detailed information will help you make a well-rounded, informed decision regarding which school to attend.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Wyoming
If you wish to work as an occupational therapist in Wyoming, it’s critically important that you conform to the state’s rules and regulations. In addition to meeting the state’s degree requirements, you’ll be responsible for completing six months of training under the tutelage of a licensed OT or an internship. You’ll also need to pass the NBCOT OTR exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Wyoming
If you want to obtain optimal success in your vocational journey, note that it is very important for you to master your financial life. To put this process in motion, it’s a good idea to learn what type of salary you can expect to earn once you start working in the occupational therapy field. As noted on Indeed.com, Wyoming residents will typically bring in $71,000 each year. Also, occupational therapy assistants will generally garner $49,000 annually. If you’re serious about optimizing your salary, note that participating in ongoing educational courses can help you realize this objective.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Wyoming
There are several occupational therapy colleges that you can enroll in within the state of Wyoming. They include:
- Casper College
- Laramie County Community College