If you’re serious about living a productive and powerful life, it’s important that you select a career that will help you cultivate the type of personal and professional worlds you desire. If you live in Wyoming and have already realized that you want to pursue a career in occupational therapy, it’s time that you learn all about how to become an occupational therapist. To gain this important information, carefully read the brief outline offered below:
List of Elite Programs in Wyoming
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Psychology Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Psychology, Counseling Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
Your first step in accomplishing your vocational goal of becoming an occupational therapist is to find and attend an accredited occupational therapy program in your area. Note that the school’s accreditation is important because it proves that the learning institution is in compliance with guidelines administered at the regional, state, and/or national level. After you’ve located the school that is in keeping with your personal preferences and budget, contact one of the institution’s representatives to discuss pertinent details such as tuition fees and how long it will take you to complete the program. Gaining this detailed information will help you make a well-rounded, informed decision regarding which school to attend.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Wyoming
If you wish to work as an occupational therapist in Wyoming, it’s critically important that you conform to the state’s rules and regulations. In addition to meeting the state’s degree requirements, you’ll be responsible for completing six months of training under the tutelage of a licensed OT or an internship. You’ll also need to pass the NBCOT OTR exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Wyoming
If you want to obtain optimal success in your vocational journey, note that it is very important for you to master your financial life. To put this process in motion, it’s a good idea to learn what type of salary you can expect to earn once you start working in the occupational therapy field. As noted on Indeed.com, Wyoming residents will typically bring in $71,000 each year. Also, occupational therapy assistants will generally garner $49,000 annually. If you’re serious about optimizing your salary, note that participating in ongoing educational courses can help you realize this objective.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Wyoming
There are several occupational therapy colleges that you can enroll in within the state of Wyoming. They include:
- Casper College
- Laramie County Community College