If you’re serious about living a productive and powerful life, it’s important that you select a career that will help you cultivate the type of personal and professional worlds you desire. If you live in Wyoming and have already realized that you want to pursue a career in occupational therapy, it’s time that you learn all about how to become an occupational therapist. To gain this important information, carefully read the brief outline offered below:
List of Elite Programs in Wyoming
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Pursue a Rewarding Career in a Field That Helps Individuals Better Their Lives With a Psychology Degree Online From Grand Canyon University
- Degree Emphases: General Psychology, Performance & Sport Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Geropsychology, Life Coaching and more.
- Discover how each person’s cognitive thinking is formed & influenced through class discussions and a capstone project.
- Prepare for a variety of career opportunities while studying human behavior and thought through GCU's psychology programs.
- Whether you are a full-time student or working professional, Grand Canyon University offers the flexibility you need to earn a psychology degree.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Your first step in accomplishing your vocational goal of becoming an occupational therapist is to find and attend an accredited occupational therapy program in your area. Note that the school’s accreditation is important because it proves that the learning institution is in compliance with guidelines administered at the regional, state, and/or national level. After you’ve located the school that is in keeping with your personal preferences and budget, contact one of the institution’s representatives to discuss pertinent details such as tuition fees and how long it will take you to complete the program. Gaining this detailed information will help you make a well-rounded, informed decision regarding which school to attend.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Wyoming
If you wish to work as an occupational therapist in Wyoming, it’s critically important that you conform to the state’s rules and regulations. In addition to meeting the state’s degree requirements, you’ll be responsible for completing six months of training under the tutelage of a licensed OT or an internship. You’ll also need to pass the NBCOT OTR exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Wyoming
If you want to obtain optimal success in your vocational journey, note that it is very important for you to master your financial life. To put this process in motion, it’s a good idea to learn what type of salary you can expect to earn once you start working in the occupational therapy field. As noted on Indeed.com, Wyoming residents will typically bring in $71,000 each year. Also, occupational therapy assistants will generally garner $49,000 annually. If you’re serious about optimizing your salary, note that participating in ongoing educational courses can help you realize this objective.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Wyoming
There are several occupational therapy colleges that you can enroll in within the state of Wyoming. They include:
- Casper College
- Laramie County Community College