Wichita, KS residents who have determined that they want to pursue a career in the field of occupational therapy should note that the first step to success is attaining a high quality education. To learn more about the occupational therapy programs, classes, and certification courses available to you in the area, be sure to review the outline that appears below:
List of Elite Programs in Wichita, KS
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
When you begin the process of locating an occupational therapy college or occupational therapy training program, it’s imperative that you locate a learning institution that is accredited. This step is important for numerous reasons, including the fact that accredited schools have to conform to rigorous educational and/or legal guidelines. In so doing, they will almost always offer you courses that are more standardized and appropriate than learning institutions that are not accredited. Since this is so, be sure that you’re using the keyword “accredited” for your online search. To get started, you can enter a phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Certification Courses in Wichita, KS.” Also note that you can search for occupational therapy classes online.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Wichita, KA
To attain licensure to work as an occupational therapist in the state of Kansas, you must complete the following steps:
-Submit a signed application
-Submit the $80 fee in check, money order or credit card format
-Request NBCOT to send your score report to the state licensing board
-Request the transcripts from your post-secondary schools be sent to the board
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Wichita, KS
An occupational therapist who works in Wichita, KS can expect to bring in $77,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that there are several factors that can alter one’s annual income. Some of those factors include your employer, level of education, areas of expertise, and any on-going training programs you may have enrolled in.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Wichita, KS
Wichita, KS has one school that you can enroll in to get the educational training you’ll need to excel in the occupational therapy sector. The school is: