Wichita, KS residents who have determined that they want to pursue a career in the field of occupational therapy should note that the first step to success is attaining a high quality education. To learn more about the occupational therapy programs, classes, and certification courses available to you in the area, be sure to review the outline that appears below:
List of Elite Programs in Wichita, KS
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Psychology Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Psychology, Counseling Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
When you begin the process of locating an occupational therapy college or occupational therapy training program, it’s imperative that you locate a learning institution that is accredited. This step is important for numerous reasons, including the fact that accredited schools have to conform to rigorous educational and/or legal guidelines. In so doing, they will almost always offer you courses that are more standardized and appropriate than learning institutions that are not accredited. Since this is so, be sure that you’re using the keyword “accredited” for your online search. To get started, you can enter a phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Certification Courses in Wichita, KS.” Also note that you can search for occupational therapy classes online.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Wichita, KA
To attain licensure to work as an occupational therapist in the state of Kansas, you must complete the following steps:
-Submit a signed application
-Submit the $80 fee in check, money order or credit card format
-Request NBCOT to send your score report to the state licensing board
-Request the transcripts from your post-secondary schools be sent to the board
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Wichita, KS
An occupational therapist who works in Wichita, KS can expect to bring in $77,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that there are several factors that can alter one’s annual income. Some of those factors include your employer, level of education, areas of expertise, and any on-going training programs you may have enrolled in.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Wichita, KS
Wichita, KS has one school that you can enroll in to get the educational training you’ll need to excel in the occupational therapy sector. The school is: