Wichita, KS residents who have determined that they want to pursue a career in the field of occupational therapy should note that the first step to success is attaining a high quality education. To learn more about the occupational therapy programs, classes, and certification courses available to you in the area, be sure to review the outline that appears below:
List of Elite Programs in Wichita, KS
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
When you begin the process of locating an occupational therapy college or occupational therapy training program, it’s imperative that you locate a learning institution that is accredited. This step is important for numerous reasons, including the fact that accredited schools have to conform to rigorous educational and/or legal guidelines. In so doing, they will almost always offer you courses that are more standardized and appropriate than learning institutions that are not accredited. Since this is so, be sure that you’re using the keyword “accredited” for your online search. To get started, you can enter a phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Certification Courses in Wichita, KS.” Also note that you can search for occupational therapy classes online.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Wichita, KA
To attain licensure to work as an occupational therapist in the state of Kansas, you must complete the following steps:
-Submit a signed application
-Submit the $80 fee in check, money order or credit card format
-Request NBCOT to send your score report to the state licensing board
-Request the transcripts from your post-secondary schools be sent to the board
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Wichita, KS
An occupational therapist who works in Wichita, KS can expect to bring in $77,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that there are several factors that can alter one’s annual income. Some of those factors include your employer, level of education, areas of expertise, and any on-going training programs you may have enrolled in.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Wichita, KS
Wichita, KS has one school that you can enroll in to get the educational training you’ll need to excel in the occupational therapy sector. The school is: