Wichita, KS residents who have determined that they want to pursue a career in the field of occupational therapy should note that the first step to success is attaining a high quality education. To learn more about the occupational therapy programs, classes, and certification courses available to you in the area, be sure to review the outline that appears below:
List of Elite Programs in Wichita, KS
- Psychology Degree Online From Grand Canyon University
- Emphases: General Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Geropsychology, Life Coaching and more
- Discover how each person’s cognitive thinking is formed & influenced
- Study human behavior and thought
- Flexibility for full-time students or working professionals
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
When you begin the process of locating an occupational therapy college or occupational therapy training program, it’s imperative that you locate a learning institution that is accredited. This step is important for numerous reasons, including the fact that accredited schools have to conform to rigorous educational and/or legal guidelines. In so doing, they will almost always offer you courses that are more standardized and appropriate than learning institutions that are not accredited. Since this is so, be sure that you’re using the keyword “accredited” for your online search. To get started, you can enter a phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Certification Courses in Wichita, KS.” Also note that you can search for occupational therapy classes online.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Wichita, KA
To attain licensure to work as an occupational therapist in the state of Kansas, you must complete the following steps:
-Submit a signed application
-Submit the $80 fee in check, money order or credit card format
-Request NBCOT to send your score report to the state licensing board
-Request the transcripts from your post-secondary schools be sent to the board
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Wichita, KS
An occupational therapist who works in Wichita, KS can expect to bring in $77,000 annually. However, it’s important to note that there are several factors that can alter one’s annual income. Some of those factors include your employer, level of education, areas of expertise, and any on-going training programs you may have enrolled in.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Wichita, KS
Wichita, KS has one school that you can enroll in to get the educational training you’ll need to excel in the occupational therapy sector. The school is: