When thinking of going into Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that one must first consider. Below, one can find all the information that they need in order to join the field of Occupational Therapy in the state of Washington.
List of Elite Programs in Washington
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
The best way to succeed in the field of Occupational Therapy is by going to a fabulous accredited school. In the state of Washington, there are a few different schools that offer degrees and certificates that will allow one to further their career. Below, there is a list of the accredited schools that offer these degrees.
- Bates Technical College
- Eastern Washington University
- Green River Community College
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- University of Puget Sound
Occupational Therapy Certification in Washington
It is imperative that one knows how to become certified in their state before thinking of pursuing a career. In the state of Washington, people who are wanting to become certified in Occupational Therapy need to do so by contacting the Washington State Department of Health.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Washington
There are a lot of jobs that one can take in the occupational therapy field while residing in the state of Washington. Currently, occupational therapists make close to $70k a year, and other occupational health and safety specialists make a little over $70k a year. This is rather high when compared to the national average of these same jobs. After all, the national average salary of an occupational therapist in the United states in only around $53k a year.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Washington
There are a lot of ways that one can go about getting into the right program. The most important thing is to make sure that the program one chooses will be the right fit for them personally. Below, one will be able to see a list of all the occupational therapy programs that are currently available at the variety of schools in the state of Washington.
- Associate of Technology in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Bates Technical College
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Eastern Washington University and University of Puget Sound
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Lake Washington Institute of Technology and Green River Community College