When thinking of going into Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that one must first consider. Below, one can find all the information that they need in order to join the field of Occupational Therapy in the state of Washington.
List of Elite Programs in Washington
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
As one of the first universities dedicated to lifelong learning, John F. Kennedy University offers you a high quality, affordable education that will prepare you to advance your career and community.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
The best way to succeed in the field of Occupational Therapy is by going to a fabulous accredited school. In the state of Washington, there are a few different schools that offer degrees and certificates that will allow one to further their career. Below, there is a list of the accredited schools that offer these degrees.
- Bates Technical College
- Eastern Washington University
- Green River Community College
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- University of Puget Sound
Occupational Therapy Certification in Washington
It is imperative that one knows how to become certified in their state before thinking of pursuing a career. In the state of Washington, people who are wanting to become certified in Occupational Therapy need to do so by contacting the Washington State Department of Health.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Washington
There are a lot of jobs that one can take in the occupational therapy field while residing in the state of Washington. Currently, occupational therapists make close to $70k a year, and other occupational health and safety specialists make a little over $70k a year. This is rather high when compared to the national average of these same jobs. After all, the national average salary of an occupational therapist in the United states in only around $53k a year.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Washington
There are a lot of ways that one can go about getting into the right program. The most important thing is to make sure that the program one chooses will be the right fit for them personally. Below, one will be able to see a list of all the occupational therapy programs that are currently available at the variety of schools in the state of Washington.
- Associate of Technology in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Bates Technical College
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Eastern Washington University and University of Puget Sound
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Lake Washington Institute of Technology and Green River Community College