When thinking of going into Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that one must first consider. Below, one can find all the information that they need in order to join the field of Occupational Therapy in the state of Washington.
List of Elite Programs in Washington
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
The best way to succeed in the field of Occupational Therapy is by going to a fabulous accredited school. In the state of Washington, there are a few different schools that offer degrees and certificates that will allow one to further their career. Below, there is a list of the accredited schools that offer these degrees.
- Bates Technical College
- Eastern Washington University
- Green River Community College
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- University of Puget Sound
Occupational Therapy Certification in Washington
It is imperative that one knows how to become certified in their state before thinking of pursuing a career. In the state of Washington, people who are wanting to become certified in Occupational Therapy need to do so by contacting the Washington State Department of Health.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Washington
There are a lot of jobs that one can take in the occupational therapy field while residing in the state of Washington. Currently, occupational therapists make close to $70k a year, and other occupational health and safety specialists make a little over $70k a year. This is rather high when compared to the national average of these same jobs. After all, the national average salary of an occupational therapist in the United states in only around $53k a year.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Washington
There are a lot of ways that one can go about getting into the right program. The most important thing is to make sure that the program one chooses will be the right fit for them personally. Below, one will be able to see a list of all the occupational therapy programs that are currently available at the variety of schools in the state of Washington.
- Associate of Technology in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Bates Technical College
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Eastern Washington University and University of Puget Sound
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Lake Washington Institute of Technology and Green River Community College