When thinking of going into Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that one must first consider. Below, one can find all the information that they need in order to join the field of Occupational Therapy in the state of Washington.
List of Elite Programs in Washington
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels
- Courses taught by highly respected faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Full range of student services: individual educational advising, hands-on learning through interactive online classroom, no-cost tutoring in math, science and writing
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
The best way to succeed in the field of Occupational Therapy is by going to a fabulous accredited school. In the state of Washington, there are a few different schools that offer degrees and certificates that will allow one to further their career. Below, there is a list of the accredited schools that offer these degrees.
- Bates Technical College
- Eastern Washington University
- Green River Community College
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- University of Puget Sound
Occupational Therapy Certification in Washington
It is imperative that one knows how to become certified in their state before thinking of pursuing a career. In the state of Washington, people who are wanting to become certified in Occupational Therapy need to do so by contacting the Washington State Department of Health.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Washington
There are a lot of jobs that one can take in the occupational therapy field while residing in the state of Washington. Currently, occupational therapists make close to $70k a year, and other occupational health and safety specialists make a little over $70k a year. This is rather high when compared to the national average of these same jobs. After all, the national average salary of an occupational therapist in the United states in only around $53k a year.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Washington
There are a lot of ways that one can go about getting into the right program. The most important thing is to make sure that the program one chooses will be the right fit for them personally. Below, one will be able to see a list of all the occupational therapy programs that are currently available at the variety of schools in the state of Washington.
- Associate of Technology in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Bates Technical College
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Eastern Washington University and University of Puget Sound
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Lake Washington Institute of Technology and Green River Community College