When thinking of going into Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that one must first consider. Below, one can find all the information that they need in order to join the field of Occupational Therapy in the state of Washington.
List of Elite Programs in Washington
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
The best way to succeed in the field of Occupational Therapy is by going to a fabulous accredited school. In the state of Washington, there are a few different schools that offer degrees and certificates that will allow one to further their career. Below, there is a list of the accredited schools that offer these degrees.
- Bates Technical College
- Eastern Washington University
- Green River Community College
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- University of Puget Sound
Occupational Therapy Certification in Washington
It is imperative that one knows how to become certified in their state before thinking of pursuing a career. In the state of Washington, people who are wanting to become certified in Occupational Therapy need to do so by contacting the Washington State Department of Health.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Washington
There are a lot of jobs that one can take in the occupational therapy field while residing in the state of Washington. Currently, occupational therapists make close to $70k a year, and other occupational health and safety specialists make a little over $70k a year. This is rather high when compared to the national average of these same jobs. After all, the national average salary of an occupational therapist in the United states in only around $53k a year.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Washington
There are a lot of ways that one can go about getting into the right program. The most important thing is to make sure that the program one chooses will be the right fit for them personally. Below, one will be able to see a list of all the occupational therapy programs that are currently available at the variety of schools in the state of Washington.
- Associate of Technology in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Bates Technical College
- Master of Occupational Therapy – Eastern Washington University and University of Puget Sound
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Lake Washington Institute of Technology and Green River Community College