When it’s time for Vermont residents such as yourself to select an occupational therapy school, there are a plethora of things you need to be aware of. In addition to learning as much as possible regarding the different courses and degrees offered by various occupational therapy colleges, you should be cognizant of other issues such as how much you can expect to earn annually as well as which schools are available in your local area. By reading the guide that appears below, you can obtain answers to these and other pertinent questions:
List of Elite Programs in Vermont
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Vermont residents who are serious about getting a high quality education that prepares them to work in the occupational therapy sector should note that attending an accredited institution is quite important. Institutions that have attained accreditation go through a strict evaluative process which ensures that the classes they offer are conducive to learning and professional success. After you’ve located an ideal, accredited learning institution, it’s important that you do extensive background information on the college to determine whether it’s truly right for you. Be sure to juxtapose the courses and general campus life of several learning facilities before you make your final decision.
Occupational Therapy Certification in Vermont
To work as an occupational therapist in Vermont, you must conform to the criteria and guidelines administered by the state. First, you need to obtain your bachelor’s or master’s degree in occupational therapy. You’ll also need to successfully complete a minimum of 24 weeks of work under the supervision of a licensed OT. You can also complete this requirement through an internship. Vermont residents are also required to take and pass the NBCOT OTR exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Vermont
Learning about expected salary rates is very important when you’re determining whether you want to become an occupational therapist. According to Indeed.com, Vermont-based occupational therapists will typically garner $76,000 each year. If you opt to work as an occupational therapy assistant, you can bring in $53,000. Also be cognizant of the fact that participation in and successful completion of ongoing training can help you earn a higher salary.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Vermont
There are a plethora of occupational therapy colleges in Vermont that you can enroll in. Some of them are:
- Castleton State College
- Johnson State College
- Lyndon State College
- Southern Vermont College