Those thinking about a medical career, should consider becoming an Occupational Therapist. This is a very rewarding career for the right individual to enter and earn a good salary. Of course, a lot depends on their skill and ability to advance in the career. Occupational Therapist work with patients in hospitals, schools, clinics, nursing homes, and medical offices across the country. They primarily work with patients that have disabilities. Want to know more? Here is how to become an Occupational Therapist.
List of Elite Programs in Seattle,WA
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Marriage, Couple, and Family
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling
- And more...
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Seattle, WA
Get started by searching for an accredited school in Seattle, WA. There are learning facilities in the community. However, a large number of people might prefer training by taking Occupational Therapy classes online. Still, it is important to make sure that those learning institutions are fully accredited.
States have their own laws and rules governing getting certified in their state. This is certainly true in Seattle, WA too. Get started by acquiring a bachelor’s or master’s degree in this career field. Many in the field advance their career by taking an exam that certifies them. All Therapist must pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. The American Occupational Therapy Association also offers certifying opportunities.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Seattle, WA
Certainly, there are a number of factors that affect the salary in Seattle, WA or any other area in the country. For example, salary depends on level of education, facility, and other factors. However, the median salary for an individual in Seattle is $86,044. This is slightly higher than the median national salary that is $75, 400.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Seattle, WA
It should not be very surprising that a large number of people work in the occupation in Seattle. Many of those well-trained professionals received their medical schooling in the Seattle area. Some are at the bachelors level, while others are at the masters level. Here is a list of a few of the top educational facilities to consider:
- School of Occupational Therapy, University of Puget Sound
- Seattle Pacific University