Those thinking about a medical career, should consider becoming an Occupational Therapist. This is a very rewarding career for the right individual to enter and earn a good salary. Of course, a lot depends on their skill and ability to advance in the career. Occupational Therapist work with patients in hospitals, schools, clinics, nursing homes, and medical offices across the country. They primarily work with patients that have disabilities. Want to know more? Here is how to become an Occupational Therapist.
List of Elite Programs in Seattle,WA
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Seattle, WA
Get started by searching for an accredited school in Seattle, WA. There are learning facilities in the community. However, a large number of people might prefer training by taking Occupational Therapy classes online. Still, it is important to make sure that those learning institutions are fully accredited.
States have their own laws and rules governing getting certified in their state. This is certainly true in Seattle, WA too. Get started by acquiring a bachelor’s or master’s degree in this career field. Many in the field advance their career by taking an exam that certifies them. All Therapist must pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. The American Occupational Therapy Association also offers certifying opportunities.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Seattle, WA
Certainly, there are a number of factors that affect the salary in Seattle, WA or any other area in the country. For example, salary depends on level of education, facility, and other factors. However, the median salary for an individual in Seattle is $86,044. This is slightly higher than the median national salary that is $75, 400.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Seattle, WA
It should not be very surprising that a large number of people work in the occupation in Seattle. Many of those well-trained professionals received their medical schooling in the Seattle area. Some are at the bachelors level, while others are at the masters level. Here is a list of a few of the top educational facilities to consider:
- School of Occupational Therapy, University of Puget Sound
- Seattle Pacific University