There are a lot of opportunities within the state of Oregon for people who want to enter into the field of Occupational Therapy. Below, residents of Oregon will be able to find out all the information needed when thinking of pursuing a career in this field.
List of Elite Programs in Oregon
- Psychology Degree Online From Grand Canyon University
- Emphases: General Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Geropsychology, Life Coaching and more
- Discover how each person’s cognitive thinking is formed & influenced
- Study human behavior and thought
- Flexibility for full-time students or working professionals
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
If one is planning on becoming an Occupational Therapist in the state of Oregon, there is only one place that they will be able to go that has an accredited program in this field. It is a small campus school, but they have an astounding curriculum that will assist anyone in becoming either and Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Pacific University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Oregon
If one is interested in becoming a professional Occupational Therapist in the state of Oregon, they will have to get a license from the Occupational Therapy Licensing Board of Oregon. This board is responsible of making sure that anyone who holds a license in this field is qualified to practice. When going for one’s license, they will be expected to undergo a few different tests to make sure that they are qualified. After getting their license, it is imperative that they keep their license up to day, otherwise, they will no longer be qualified to practice in the state.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Oregon
Even though there is only one school that offers the degrees needed to become licensed in Oregon, Oregon actually has one of the highest paying salary averages for this field in the United States. An occupational therapist can make around $61K a year starting out. This is a rough estimate, because the amount one makes depends on the location of their practice and the degree level that one chooses to get too.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Oregon
Pacific University offers two different degree programs for their students to choose from. Regardless if they want to get their Bachelor’s Degree or their Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy, there is one place that will offer both of these degree programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy