There are a lot of opportunities within the state of Oregon for people who want to enter into the field of Occupational Therapy. Below, residents of Oregon will be able to find out all the information needed when thinking of pursuing a career in this field.
List of Elite Programs in Oregon
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Marriage, Couple, and Family
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling
- And more...
If one is planning on becoming an Occupational Therapist in the state of Oregon, there is only one place that they will be able to go that has an accredited program in this field. It is a small campus school, but they have an astounding curriculum that will assist anyone in becoming either and Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Pacific University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Oregon
If one is interested in becoming a professional Occupational Therapist in the state of Oregon, they will have to get a license from the Occupational Therapy Licensing Board of Oregon. This board is responsible of making sure that anyone who holds a license in this field is qualified to practice. When going for one’s license, they will be expected to undergo a few different tests to make sure that they are qualified. After getting their license, it is imperative that they keep their license up to day, otherwise, they will no longer be qualified to practice in the state.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Oregon
Even though there is only one school that offers the degrees needed to become licensed in Oregon, Oregon actually has one of the highest paying salary averages for this field in the United States. An occupational therapist can make around $61K a year starting out. This is a rough estimate, because the amount one makes depends on the location of their practice and the degree level that one chooses to get too.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Oregon
Pacific University offers two different degree programs for their students to choose from. Regardless if they want to get their Bachelor’s Degree or their Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy, there is one place that will offer both of these degree programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy