North Dakota is a wonderful place to start up a career in Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find out all the information needed in order to become a licensed occupational therapist within this great state, and they will also be able to find out information pertaining to salary and certifications, as well.
List of Elite Programs in North Dakota
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Currently, there are only a total of three different schools in the state of North Dakota that offer any sort of degree in Occupational Therapy. Each of these schools is a wonderful school, and they will prepare one for a life and career as a professional occupational therapist.
- University of Mary
- University of North Dakota
- North Dakota State College of Science
Occupational Therapy Certification in North Dakota
The North Dakota State Board of Occupational Therapy Practice is where one goes when they wish to become licensed to practice occupational therapy within the state of North Dakota. First one has to fill out the state licensure application, and then they must prove to the board through a variety of things that they are worthy to practice within the state. Once they receive their license, they can set up a practice anywhere within the state of North Dakota, legally.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in North Dakota
According to the national average salary for occupational therapist, this profession makes less within the state of North Dakota, but this could be partially due to the cost of living in this state. On average an occupational therapist within the state of North Dakota generally brings home around $48k a year. The national average is around $50k, but location within the state of North Dakota can assist in the difference of the yearly salary.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in North Dakota
Unlike in some other states, there are only two types of degrees that one can acquire for Occupational Therapy while going to school within the state of North Dakota. In general, the higher the degree one has, the more salary they will make from year to year.
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in North Dakota
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Mary|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(800) 408-6279 x8212||7500 University Drive|
Bismarck, ND 58504-9652
|University of North Dakota|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|(701) 777-2209||Hyslop 210, 2751 Second Avenue|
North Stop 7126
Grand Forks, ND 58202-7126