North Dakota is a wonderful place to start up a career in Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find out all the information needed in order to become a licensed occupational therapist within this great state, and they will also be able to find out information pertaining to salary and certifications, as well.
List of Elite Programs in North Dakota
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Currently, there are only a total of three different schools in the state of North Dakota that offer any sort of degree in Occupational Therapy. Each of these schools is a wonderful school, and they will prepare one for a life and career as a professional occupational therapist.
- University of Mary
- University of North Dakota
- North Dakota State College of Science
Occupational Therapy Certification in North Dakota
The North Dakota State Board of Occupational Therapy Practice is where one goes when they wish to become licensed to practice occupational therapy within the state of North Dakota. First one has to fill out the state licensure application, and then they must prove to the board through a variety of things that they are worthy to practice within the state. Once they receive their license, they can set up a practice anywhere within the state of North Dakota, legally.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in North Dakota
According to the national average salary for occupational therapist, this profession makes less within the state of North Dakota, but this could be partially due to the cost of living in this state. On average an occupational therapist within the state of North Dakota generally brings home around $48k a year. The national average is around $50k, but location within the state of North Dakota can assist in the difference of the yearly salary.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in North Dakota
Unlike in some other states, there are only two types of degrees that one can acquire for Occupational Therapy while going to school within the state of North Dakota. In general, the higher the degree one has, the more salary they will make from year to year.
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in North Dakota
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Mary|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(800) 408-6279 x8212||7500 University Drive|
Bismarck, ND 58504-9652
|University of North Dakota|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|(701) 777-2209||Hyslop 210, 2751 Second Avenue|
North Stop 7126
Grand Forks, ND 58202-7126