North Dakota is a wonderful place to start up a career in Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find out all the information needed in order to become a licensed occupational therapist within this great state, and they will also be able to find out information pertaining to salary and certifications, as well.
List of Elite Programs in North Dakota
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Currently, there are only a total of three different schools in the state of North Dakota that offer any sort of degree in Occupational Therapy. Each of these schools is a wonderful school, and they will prepare one for a life and career as a professional occupational therapist.
- University of Mary
- University of North Dakota
- North Dakota State College of Science
Occupational Therapy Certification in North Dakota
The North Dakota State Board of Occupational Therapy Practice is where one goes when they wish to become licensed to practice occupational therapy within the state of North Dakota. First one has to fill out the state licensure application, and then they must prove to the board through a variety of things that they are worthy to practice within the state. Once they receive their license, they can set up a practice anywhere within the state of North Dakota, legally.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in North Dakota
According to the national average salary for occupational therapist, this profession makes less within the state of North Dakota, but this could be partially due to the cost of living in this state. On average an occupational therapist within the state of North Dakota generally brings home around $48k a year. The national average is around $50k, but location within the state of North Dakota can assist in the difference of the yearly salary.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in North Dakota
Unlike in some other states, there are only two types of degrees that one can acquire for Occupational Therapy while going to school within the state of North Dakota. In general, the higher the degree one has, the more salary they will make from year to year.
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in North Dakota
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Mary|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(800) 408-6279 x8212||7500 University Drive|
Bismarck, ND 58504-9652
|University of North Dakota|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|(701) 777-2209||Hyslop 210, 2751 Second Avenue|
North Stop 7126
Grand Forks, ND 58202-7126