North Dakota is a wonderful place to start up a career in Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find out all the information needed in order to become a licensed occupational therapist within this great state, and they will also be able to find out information pertaining to salary and certifications, as well.
List of Elite Programs in North Dakota
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Work in the fascinating and rewarding field of psychology - earn your bachelor's or master's degree online with Grand Canyon University.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences promotes research, creativity, ethical formation and inquiry through critical, analytical and interdisciplinary study.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's in psychology degrees combine academic theory with practical application.
- Gain a comprehensive study of human behavior within a Christian values-oriented environment designed to emphasize compassion and ethics.
- Join a values-based community surrounded by compassion, ethics and research on human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
As one of the first universities dedicated to lifelong learning, John F. Kennedy University offers you a high quality, affordable education that will prepare you to advance your career and community.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
Currently, there are only a total of three different schools in the state of North Dakota that offer any sort of degree in Occupational Therapy. Each of these schools is a wonderful school, and they will prepare one for a life and career as a professional occupational therapist.
- University of Mary
- University of North Dakota
- North Dakota State College of Science
Occupational Therapy Certification in North Dakota
The North Dakota State Board of Occupational Therapy Practice is where one goes when they wish to become licensed to practice occupational therapy within the state of North Dakota. First one has to fill out the state licensure application, and then they must prove to the board through a variety of things that they are worthy to practice within the state. Once they receive their license, they can set up a practice anywhere within the state of North Dakota, legally.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in North Dakota
According to the national average salary for occupational therapist, this profession makes less within the state of North Dakota, but this could be partially due to the cost of living in this state. On average an occupational therapist within the state of North Dakota generally brings home around $48k a year. The national average is around $50k, but location within the state of North Dakota can assist in the difference of the yearly salary.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in North Dakota
Unlike in some other states, there are only two types of degrees that one can acquire for Occupational Therapy while going to school within the state of North Dakota. In general, the higher the degree one has, the more salary they will make from year to year.
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in North Dakota
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Mary|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(800) 408-6279 x8212||7500 University Drive|
Bismarck, ND 58504-9652
|University of North Dakota|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|(701) 777-2209||Hyslop 210, 2751 Second Avenue|
North Stop 7126
Grand Forks, ND 58202-7126