If one lives in the state of North Carolina, there are a lot of opportunities in the field of Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find all the information that they need in order to be able to enter into this particular field and build up their professional career.
List of Elite Programs in North Carolina
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- And more...
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller- Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
Currently, there are a total of eight different schools that are accredited to administer occupational therapy degrees. They range throughout the state, and they all offer a unique experience to their students to make becoming a professional Occupational Therapist simplier.
- Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
- Cape Fear Community College
- Durham Technical Community College
- East Carolina University
- Lenoir-Rhyne University
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Pitt Community College
- Winston-Salem State University
Occupational Therapy Certification in North Carolina
The North Carolina Board of Occupational Therapy is in charge of determining if a graduate is worthy enough to become a licensed Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Therapy Assistant, within the state. Upon graduating, the graduate will need to contact this board in order to go through the license verification process, and it is important that even after gaining their license, they follow the strict guidelines that are told them in order to keep their license from being revoked at any time during their practice.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in North Carolina
When it comes to an occupational therapist’s salary, there are a lot of factors that go into this figure. Where their practice is located, the type of degree that they have, and the years of experience in the field that they have are just a few of the things that are important. On average, an occupational therapist, in the state of North Carolina, will make around $53k a year, depending on all of the factors surrounding their particular practice and schooling.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in North Carolina
Luckily, residents of North Carolina will never have to venture out of their state to complete their education. Below, one can find the three different types of degrees that are offered at various campuses throughout the state of North Carolina that will assist in becoming a professional Occupational Therapist.
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in North Carolina
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|East Carolina University|
Occupational Therapy Department
School of Allied Health Sciences
|Greenville||(252) 744-6199||3305 Health Sciences|
Greenville, NC 27858-4353
School of Occupational Therapy
College of Health Sciences
|Hickory||(828) 328-7300||LR Box 7547|
Hickory, NC 28603-7547
|University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
Division of Occupational Science
Department of Allied Health Sciences, School of Medicine
|Chapel Hill||(919) 966-2451||Bondurant Hall, Suite 2050, CB#7122|
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7122
|Winston-Salem State University|
Occupational Therapy Program
|Winston-Salem||(336) 750-3170||430 F.L. Atkins|
601 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27110-0003