Education is an important part of everyone’s life. Below, residents of New Mexico will be able to find all the information that is needed in order to become a licensed Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant within their state.
List of Elite Programs in New Mexico
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Choosing a college is one of the most important things that anyone who wishes to become a professional can do. One needs to make sure that the college they have chosen will allow them to achieve all of their professional ambitions. Below, one will find a list of the four different accredited schools in the state of New Mexico that offer some sort of degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell Campus
- University of New Mexico – Main Campus
- Western New Mexico University
- Brown Mackie College – Albuquerque
Occupational Therapy Certification in New Mexico
In the state of New Mexico, one must obtain a license through the Board of Examiners for Occupational Therapy in order to practice anywhere in the state in this field. There are a lot of stipulations that one must think of when going into this field, but once obtaining a license from this board, one will be able to practice anywhere in the state as a licensed Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in New Mexico
According to recent statistics, the average pay for an Occupational Therapist is generally higher than other professions in the field. On average, an Occupational Therapist in the state of New Mexico will generally start out making around $51K a year. This has to deal with a lot of different factors. For instance, the location of an occupational therapists practice could make this amount increase or decrease.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in New Mexico
Currently, there are only two types of degrees that one can pursue in the Occupational therapy field in the state of New Mexico. Depending on where one wishes to practice, either of these degrees will allow one to practice as an occupational therapist within the state of New Mexico.
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training in New Mexico
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of New Mexico|
Occupational Therapy Program
Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine
|Albuquerque||(505) 272-1753||MSC 09 5240, 1 University of New Mexico|
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
|Western New Mexico University|
Master’s of Occupational Therapy Program
|Silver City||(575) 574-5170||PO Box 680|
Silver City, NM 88062-0680