Education is an important part of everyone’s life. Below, residents of New Mexico will be able to find all the information that is needed in order to become a licensed Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant within their state.
List of Elite Programs in New Mexico
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Choosing a college is one of the most important things that anyone who wishes to become a professional can do. One needs to make sure that the college they have chosen will allow them to achieve all of their professional ambitions. Below, one will find a list of the four different accredited schools in the state of New Mexico that offer some sort of degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell Campus
- University of New Mexico – Main Campus
- Western New Mexico University
- Brown Mackie College – Albuquerque
Occupational Therapy Certification in New Mexico
In the state of New Mexico, one must obtain a license through the Board of Examiners for Occupational Therapy in order to practice anywhere in the state in this field. There are a lot of stipulations that one must think of when going into this field, but once obtaining a license from this board, one will be able to practice anywhere in the state as a licensed Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in New Mexico
According to recent statistics, the average pay for an Occupational Therapist is generally higher than other professions in the field. On average, an Occupational Therapist in the state of New Mexico will generally start out making around $51K a year. This has to deal with a lot of different factors. For instance, the location of an occupational therapists practice could make this amount increase or decrease.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in New Mexico
Currently, there are only two types of degrees that one can pursue in the Occupational therapy field in the state of New Mexico. Depending on where one wishes to practice, either of these degrees will allow one to practice as an occupational therapist within the state of New Mexico.
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training in New Mexico
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of New Mexico|
Occupational Therapy Program
Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine
|Albuquerque||(505) 272-1753||MSC 09 5240, 1 University of New Mexico|
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
|Western New Mexico University|
Master’s of Occupational Therapy Program
|Silver City||(575) 574-5170||PO Box 680|
Silver City, NM 88062-0680