Deciding which occupational path you will pursue is an important life practice because it almost always plays a key role in precipitating your sense of personal self-efficacy and professional advancement. With that idea in mind, New Hampshire residents who know they want to work in the field of occupational therapy should get their careers off to a great start by learning about educational options, certification requirements, and salary expectations. To gain all this information and more, review the outline we’ve offered below:
List of Elite Programs in New Hampshire
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
You may be wondering why attending an occupational therapy school that is accredited is important. The reason is simple. Accredited institutions conform to substantive guidelines designed to ensure that educational facilities are offering students relevant, helpful courses that truly prepare them to excel in their chosen path. After you’ve found several New Hampshire schools that are accredited, it’s important for you to attain as much information about them as possible. There are several ways you can accomplish this objective, including by requesting informational brochures that detail class offerings and training guidelines. You can also schedule a campus tour or do internet research to find out more about the occupational therapy program’s online reputation.
Occupational Therapy Certification in New Hampshire
If you want to practice occupational therapy in the state of New Hampshire, it’s important that you attain licensure. To earn your license from the state’s Occupational Therapy Governing Board, you must successfuly finish an occupational therapy program that has been approved by the ACOTE. You can also obtain certification from the NBCOT. You will also be required to finish a minimum of six months of fieldwork under supervision. You will also need to renew your license each two years, and therefore you must meet the state’s outlined continuing education requirements.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in New Hampshire
Learning as much as possible about salary rates within the field of occupational therapy will help you make a knowledgeable decision regarding whether this is the right vocational path for you. With that thought in mind, it’s important to note that occupational therapists who work in New Hampshire earn an average annual salary of $85,000.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in New Hampshire
- River Valley Community College
- University of New Hampshire-Main Campus
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in New Hampshire
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Numbers||Street Address||Website|
|University of New Hampshire|
Occupational Therapy Department
College of Health and Human Services
|Durham||(603) 862-2167||Hewitt Hall, 4 Library Way|
Durham, NH 03824-3563