Deciding which occupational path you will pursue is an important life practice because it almost always plays a key role in precipitating your sense of personal self-efficacy and professional advancement. With that idea in mind, New Hampshire residents who know they want to work in the field of occupational therapy should get their careers off to a great start by learning about educational options, certification requirements, and salary expectations. To gain all this information and more, review the outline we’ve offered below:
List of Elite Programs in New Hampshire
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Addiction Counseling
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
The field of technology is rapidly evolving to meet the growing demands of modern society. For those seeking a future in tech, this means maintaining skills, increasingknowledge and quickly adapting to change. For today’s students, however, successwill require dedication, commitment and access to education specifically designedto meet the demands of this dynamic industry.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You may be wondering why attending an occupational therapy school that is accredited is important. The reason is simple. Accredited institutions conform to substantive guidelines designed to ensure that educational facilities are offering students relevant, helpful courses that truly prepare them to excel in their chosen path. After you’ve found several New Hampshire schools that are accredited, it’s important for you to attain as much information about them as possible. There are several ways you can accomplish this objective, including by requesting informational brochures that detail class offerings and training guidelines. You can also schedule a campus tour or do internet research to find out more about the occupational therapy program’s online reputation.
Occupational Therapy Certification in New Hampshire
If you want to practice occupational therapy in the state of New Hampshire, it’s important that you attain licensure. To earn your license from the state’s Occupational Therapy Governing Board, you must successfuly finish an occupational therapy program that has been approved by the ACOTE. You can also obtain certification from the NBCOT. You will also be required to finish a minimum of six months of fieldwork under supervision. You will also need to renew your license each two years, and therefore you must meet the state’s outlined continuing education requirements.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in New Hampshire
Learning as much as possible about salary rates within the field of occupational therapy will help you make a knowledgeable decision regarding whether this is the right vocational path for you. With that thought in mind, it’s important to note that occupational therapists who work in New Hampshire earn an average annual salary of $85,000.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in New Hampshire
- River Valley Community College
- University of New Hampshire-Main Campus
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in New Hampshire
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Numbers||Street Address||Website|
|University of New Hampshire|
Occupational Therapy Department
College of Health and Human Services
|Durham||(603) 862-2167||Hewitt Hall, 4 Library Way|
Durham, NH 03824-3563