When it comes to going to school for Occupational Therapy in Nevada, there are a few different things that one must consider. First, one needs to decide on what degree or program they wish to go for. Below, one will be able to find out all the information needed in order to plan their Occupational Therapy schooling.
List of Elite Programs in Nevada
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Unlike in other states, there are only three schools within the state of Nevada that offer any sort of Occupational Therapy program. Depending on which program one wishes to achieve, they will need to look into the three schools listed below to pick the best fit for their personal needs.
- College of Southern Nevada
- Nevada State College
- Touro University Nevada
Occupational Therapy Certification in Nevada
Going through an Occupational Therapy program is only the first step of becoming a licensed Occupational Therapist. In the state of Nevada, one must pass accreditation and tests to prove their knowledge and skills according to the State of Nevada Board of Occupational Therapy. Once this has been done, one will be able to work in the field of Occupational Therapy throughout the entire state of Nevada.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Nevada
Over the past few years, the growth of Occupational Therapy professionals within the state of Nevada has been on a steady increase. Once finishing one’s schooling, there are a few different fields that one might choose to work in. However on average, an Occupational Therapist, in the state of Nevada, can make around $58K a year. There are a lot of factors that one has to figure into this, like location and level of degree, but that is the general average for the field.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Nevada
When looking at schools in Nevada, there are three different degrees that one can choose from, depending on the school that they choose. Below, one will be able to find a list of the three different degrees. However, one needs to make sure that the college they are attending matches up and offers the desired degree program before committing.
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Nevada
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Touro University Nevada|
School of Occupational Therapy
|874 American Pacific Drive|
Henderson, NV 89014