When it comes to going to school for Occupational Therapy in Nevada, there are a few different things that one must consider. First, one needs to decide on what degree or program they wish to go for. Below, one will be able to find out all the information needed in order to plan their Occupational Therapy schooling.
List of Elite Programs in Nevada
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Unlike in other states, there are only three schools within the state of Nevada that offer any sort of Occupational Therapy program. Depending on which program one wishes to achieve, they will need to look into the three schools listed below to pick the best fit for their personal needs.
- College of Southern Nevada
- Nevada State College
- Touro University Nevada
Occupational Therapy Certification in Nevada
Going through an Occupational Therapy program is only the first step of becoming a licensed Occupational Therapist. In the state of Nevada, one must pass accreditation and tests to prove their knowledge and skills according to the State of Nevada Board of Occupational Therapy. Once this has been done, one will be able to work in the field of Occupational Therapy throughout the entire state of Nevada.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Nevada
Over the past few years, the growth of Occupational Therapy professionals within the state of Nevada has been on a steady increase. Once finishing one’s schooling, there are a few different fields that one might choose to work in. However on average, an Occupational Therapist, in the state of Nevada, can make around $58K a year. There are a lot of factors that one has to figure into this, like location and level of degree, but that is the general average for the field.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Nevada
When looking at schools in Nevada, there are three different degrees that one can choose from, depending on the school that they choose. Below, one will be able to find a list of the three different degrees. However, one needs to make sure that the college they are attending matches up and offers the desired degree program before committing.
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Nevada
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Touro University Nevada|
School of Occupational Therapy
|874 American Pacific Drive|
Henderson, NV 89014