Montana is a wonderful place to practice Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find all the information that is needed in order to set their path in the right direction.
List of Elite Programs in Montana
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Currently, there are three schools that offer degrees specifically for Occupational Therapy. There are a lot of things that one should consider when choosing their college. Tuition and location are extremely important, but the most important thing to be sure of is that the school one chooses actually offers the specific degree that is desired.
- Montana State University Billings
- Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- University of Mary
Occupational Therapy Certification in Montana
After graduating in one’s specific degree, the next leg of the journey to becoming an occupational therapist begins. In the state of Montana, one must contact the Montana Board of Occupational Therapy Practice in order to gain their license to practice. It is the duty of this board to make sure that all occupational therapists within the state are licensed and competent enough to work with patients.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Montana
The state of Montana is a wonderful place to set up an Occupational Therapy career. There are two different jobs that one can get in this field. An occupational therapist in the state of Montana can actually start out make a little over $60K a year, once they are licensed. This is almost $10K higher than the national average for this particular profession.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Montana
Below one will be able to find the different degrees that one can obtain in the state of Montana, and they will also be able to see which school offers that particular degree. It is imperative that one always knows what level of degree a school offers before committing to it.
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation and Related Services – Montana State University Billings
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling – Montana State University Billings
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health – Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy – University of Mary