Montana is a wonderful place to practice Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find all the information that is needed in order to set their path in the right direction.
List of Elite Programs in Montana
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Currently, there are three schools that offer degrees specifically for Occupational Therapy. There are a lot of things that one should consider when choosing their college. Tuition and location are extremely important, but the most important thing to be sure of is that the school one chooses actually offers the specific degree that is desired.
- Montana State University Billings
- Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- University of Mary
Occupational Therapy Certification in Montana
After graduating in one’s specific degree, the next leg of the journey to becoming an occupational therapist begins. In the state of Montana, one must contact the Montana Board of Occupational Therapy Practice in order to gain their license to practice. It is the duty of this board to make sure that all occupational therapists within the state are licensed and competent enough to work with patients.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Montana
The state of Montana is a wonderful place to set up an Occupational Therapy career. There are two different jobs that one can get in this field. An occupational therapist in the state of Montana can actually start out make a little over $60K a year, once they are licensed. This is almost $10K higher than the national average for this particular profession.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Montana
Below one will be able to find the different degrees that one can obtain in the state of Montana, and they will also be able to see which school offers that particular degree. It is imperative that one always knows what level of degree a school offers before committing to it.
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation and Related Services – Montana State University Billings
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling – Montana State University Billings
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health – Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy – University of Mary