Montana is a wonderful place to practice Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find all the information that is needed in order to set their path in the right direction.
List of Elite Programs in Montana
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Currently, there are three schools that offer degrees specifically for Occupational Therapy. There are a lot of things that one should consider when choosing their college. Tuition and location are extremely important, but the most important thing to be sure of is that the school one chooses actually offers the specific degree that is desired.
- Montana State University Billings
- Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- University of Mary
Occupational Therapy Certification in Montana
After graduating in one’s specific degree, the next leg of the journey to becoming an occupational therapist begins. In the state of Montana, one must contact the Montana Board of Occupational Therapy Practice in order to gain their license to practice. It is the duty of this board to make sure that all occupational therapists within the state are licensed and competent enough to work with patients.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Montana
The state of Montana is a wonderful place to set up an Occupational Therapy career. There are two different jobs that one can get in this field. An occupational therapist in the state of Montana can actually start out make a little over $60K a year, once they are licensed. This is almost $10K higher than the national average for this particular profession.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Montana
Below one will be able to find the different degrees that one can obtain in the state of Montana, and they will also be able to see which school offers that particular degree. It is imperative that one always knows what level of degree a school offers before committing to it.
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation and Related Services – Montana State University Billings
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling – Montana State University Billings
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health – Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy – University of Mary