Montana is a wonderful place to practice Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find all the information that is needed in order to set their path in the right direction.
List of Elite Programs in Montana
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
Currently, there are three schools that offer degrees specifically for Occupational Therapy. There are a lot of things that one should consider when choosing their college. Tuition and location are extremely important, but the most important thing to be sure of is that the school one chooses actually offers the specific degree that is desired.
- Montana State University Billings
- Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- University of Mary
Occupational Therapy Certification in Montana
After graduating in one’s specific degree, the next leg of the journey to becoming an occupational therapist begins. In the state of Montana, one must contact the Montana Board of Occupational Therapy Practice in order to gain their license to practice. It is the duty of this board to make sure that all occupational therapists within the state are licensed and competent enough to work with patients.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Montana
The state of Montana is a wonderful place to set up an Occupational Therapy career. There are two different jobs that one can get in this field. An occupational therapist in the state of Montana can actually start out make a little over $60K a year, once they are licensed. This is almost $10K higher than the national average for this particular profession.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Montana
Below one will be able to find the different degrees that one can obtain in the state of Montana, and they will also be able to see which school offers that particular degree. It is imperative that one always knows what level of degree a school offers before committing to it.
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation and Related Services – Montana State University Billings
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling – Montana State University Billings
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health – Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy – University of Mary