Are you interested in going back to school for Occupational Therapy? Thousands of people have done it and increased their salaries by tens of thousands of dollars. Occupational Therapy careers are growing, and over two hundred jobs were added between 2009 and 2010. Minneapolis, MN and the Twin Cities have some of the best and oldest Occupational Therapy colleges in the nation. A career in occupational therapy helps you help others in the process of their rehabilitation after injuries and accidents.
List of Elite Programs in Minneapolis, MN
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Minneapolis, MN
When you start looking for Occupational Therapy colleges, check first on the American Occupational Therapy Association’s master list. They list entry-level programs and accredited certificate programs. There are associates, bachelors, and masters degrees available in Minnesota, with four schools throughout the state and three schools in Minneapolis-Saint Paul. Reputable and trustworthy schools will clearly state the tuition, outcome of their programs, and the years to completion on their website. Occupational therapy schools in Minneapolis, MN offer classes online, on campus, and the opportunity to combine the two.
In order to become a certified Occupational Therapist, you must pass the licensure exam. All of the degree programs in Minneapolis, MN prepare students to take the occupational therapy test. Schools with excellent results on the exams will post this information on their website. When looking for a quality program, ask admissions officers about the pass rate for their students on this exam. In Minnesota, there are three associates programs, two bachelors degrees, and three masters degree programs to choose from, and all offer courses towards certification.
Salaries for Occupational Therapist Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Approximately 2% of Occupational Therapists in the United States work in Minneapolis, MN, and salaries have approximately a 7% growth rate. The median salary for occupational therapists in Minneapolis is $84,241. Salaries depend on the level of degree attained, the amount of experience a candidate has, and the location of the job.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Minnesota
University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities
University of Minnesota Rochester
Anoka Technical College
Northland Community and Technical College
The College of Saint Scholastica
St. Catherine University