Are you interested in going back to school for Occupational Therapy? Thousands of people have done it and increased their salaries by tens of thousands of dollars. Occupational Therapy careers are growing, and over two hundred jobs were added between 2009 and 2010. Minneapolis, MN and the Twin Cities have some of the best and oldest Occupational Therapy colleges in the nation. A career in occupational therapy helps you help others in the process of their rehabilitation after injuries and accidents.
List of Elite Programs in Minneapolis, MN
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels
- Courses taught by highly respected faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Full range of student services: individual educational advising, hands-on learning through interactive online classroom, no-cost tutoring in math, science and writing
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Minneapolis, MN
When you start looking for Occupational Therapy colleges, check first on the American Occupational Therapy Association’s master list. They list entry-level programs and accredited certificate programs. There are associates, bachelors, and masters degrees available in Minnesota, with four schools throughout the state and three schools in Minneapolis-Saint Paul. Reputable and trustworthy schools will clearly state the tuition, outcome of their programs, and the years to completion on their website. Occupational therapy schools in Minneapolis, MN offer classes online, on campus, and the opportunity to combine the two.
In order to become a certified Occupational Therapist, you must pass the licensure exam. All of the degree programs in Minneapolis, MN prepare students to take the occupational therapy test. Schools with excellent results on the exams will post this information on their website. When looking for a quality program, ask admissions officers about the pass rate for their students on this exam. In Minnesota, there are three associates programs, two bachelors degrees, and three masters degree programs to choose from, and all offer courses towards certification.
Salaries for Occupational Therapist Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Approximately 2% of Occupational Therapists in the United States work in Minneapolis, MN, and salaries have approximately a 7% growth rate. The median salary for occupational therapists in Minneapolis is $84,241. Salaries depend on the level of degree attained, the amount of experience a candidate has, and the location of the job.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Minnesota
University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities
University of Minnesota Rochester
Anoka Technical College
Northland Community and Technical College
The College of Saint Scholastica
St. Catherine University