Are you interested in going back to school for Occupational Therapy? Thousands of people have done it and increased their salaries by tens of thousands of dollars. Occupational Therapy careers are growing, and over two hundred jobs were added between 2009 and 2010. Minneapolis, MN and the Twin Cities have some of the best and oldest Occupational Therapy colleges in the nation. A career in occupational therapy helps you help others in the process of their rehabilitation after injuries and accidents.
List of Elite Programs in Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Minneapolis, MN
When you start looking for Occupational Therapy colleges, check first on the American Occupational Therapy Association’s master list. They list entry-level programs and accredited certificate programs. There are associates, bachelors, and masters degrees available in Minnesota, with four schools throughout the state and three schools in Minneapolis-Saint Paul. Reputable and trustworthy schools will clearly state the tuition, outcome of their programs, and the years to completion on their website. Occupational therapy schools in Minneapolis, MN offer classes online, on campus, and the opportunity to combine the two.
In order to become a certified Occupational Therapist, you must pass the licensure exam. All of the degree programs in Minneapolis, MN prepare students to take the occupational therapy test. Schools with excellent results on the exams will post this information on their website. When looking for a quality program, ask admissions officers about the pass rate for their students on this exam. In Minnesota, there are three associates programs, two bachelors degrees, and three masters degree programs to choose from, and all offer courses towards certification.
Salaries for Occupational Therapist Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Approximately 2% of Occupational Therapists in the United States work in Minneapolis, MN, and salaries have approximately a 7% growth rate. The median salary for occupational therapists in Minneapolis is $84,241. Salaries depend on the level of degree attained, the amount of experience a candidate has, and the location of the job.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Minnesota
University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities
University of Minnesota Rochester
Anoka Technical College
Northland Community and Technical College
The College of Saint Scholastica
St. Catherine University