Are you interested in going back to school for Occupational Therapy? Thousands of people have done it and increased their salaries by tens of thousands of dollars. Occupational Therapy careers are growing, and over two hundred jobs were added between 2009 and 2010. Minneapolis, MN and the Twin Cities have some of the best and oldest Occupational Therapy colleges in the nation. A career in occupational therapy helps you help others in the process of their rehabilitation after injuries and accidents.
List of Elite Programs in Minneapolis, MN
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Marriage, Couple, and Family
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling
- And more...
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Minneapolis, MN
When you start looking for Occupational Therapy colleges, check first on the American Occupational Therapy Association’s master list. They list entry-level programs and accredited certificate programs. There are associates, bachelors, and masters degrees available in Minnesota, with four schools throughout the state and three schools in Minneapolis-Saint Paul. Reputable and trustworthy schools will clearly state the tuition, outcome of their programs, and the years to completion on their website. Occupational therapy schools in Minneapolis, MN offer classes online, on campus, and the opportunity to combine the two.
In order to become a certified Occupational Therapist, you must pass the licensure exam. All of the degree programs in Minneapolis, MN prepare students to take the occupational therapy test. Schools with excellent results on the exams will post this information on their website. When looking for a quality program, ask admissions officers about the pass rate for their students on this exam. In Minnesota, there are three associates programs, two bachelors degrees, and three masters degree programs to choose from, and all offer courses towards certification.
Salaries for Occupational Therapist Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Approximately 2% of Occupational Therapists in the United States work in Minneapolis, MN, and salaries have approximately a 7% growth rate. The median salary for occupational therapists in Minneapolis is $84,241. Salaries depend on the level of degree attained, the amount of experience a candidate has, and the location of the job.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Minnesota
University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities
University of Minnesota Rochester
Anoka Technical College
Northland Community and Technical College
The College of Saint Scholastica
St. Catherine University