The outlook is bright for those in the Occupational Therapist medical field. This is one medical field that is experiencing tremendous growth. Therefore, there is a growing need for new people to enter the career field and attend the right learning facilities that offer a degree. The therapist is a very important member of the medical team that treats patient’s with disabilities. Do you like working with people? Are you patient, kind, understanding? Well, here is how to become an Occupational Therapist.
List of Elite Programs in Long Beach, CA
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Science in Kinesiology
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Long Beach, CA
The key to getting started in this very rewarding medical field is to attend a facility that is fully accredited. Check the local community or even search online for that type of institution. Schools that have that standing, are approved by state associations that govern learning and working in the career. Many training classes take 2 years or more to complete.
Here is something that is interesting to note for those interested in this career. Every state has their own rules. However, all states require the candidate to take and pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapist exam. Of course, this is after completing learning at an approved educational facility.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Long Beach, CA
Perhaps, at this point, many might wonder about the salary in this medical profession. Well, the national average is $75,400 per year. This is actually the national median range. In other words, some made slightly higher salaries, while others made slightly less. Generally, salary depends on a number of important factors. For example, educational level, medical facility, and locality. Certainly, those with advanced degrees are at the top of the salary range.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Long Beach, CA
Certainly, it is vital to attend a learning institution that is approved by the state. Now, this is important: there are a number of approved learning institutions in the Long Beach area. We explore those opportunities in the following list.
- California State University, Long Beach
- Charter College, Long Beach, CA
- Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA