If one is thinking of going into the field of Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that they must first consider. Below, one will be able to find information specifically catered to those that wish to do this in the state of Kansas.
List of Elite Programs in Kansas
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Currently, there are a total of four different schools within the state of Kansas that offer degree paths within the field of Occupational Therapy. It is imperative that one thoroughly looks into the different schools prior to committing to them in order to make sure that the school they want to attend offers the level of degree that they require to do what they wish in this field. Below, one will be able to find the name of the four schools that offer some sort of degree in the field of Occupational Therapy.
- Barton County Community College
- Brown Mackie College – Kansas City
- University of Kansas
- Newman University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Kansas
In order to become licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Kansas, one must first go through the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts regulations. One must have their degree in Occupational Therapy, and depending on if they want to be an Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Therapy assistant, the measures that they must go through varies.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Kansas
Compared to other professions in the same related fields, Occupational Therapists in the state of Kansas actually make less on a yearly basis. However, on average, an Occupational Therapist in the state of Kansas still makes around $52K a year, depending on the level of degree that they have required. This is still higher than the national average for Occupational Therapists.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Kansas
Below, one can view the three different degrees that they can acquire by going to one of the four schools mentioned above. It is imperative that before committing to a school, that the school of your choice actually has the appropriate degree program that is desired.
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Kansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Kansas Medical Center|
Department of Occupational Therapy Education
|(913) 588-7195||3901 Rainbow Boulevard – 3033 Robinson, MS 2003|
Kansas City, KS 66160-7602