If one is thinking of going into the field of Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that they must first consider. Below, one will be able to find information specifically catered to those that wish to do this in the state of Kansas.
List of Elite Programs in Kansas
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling - Marriage, Couple, and Family
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Counseling
- And more...
Currently, there are a total of four different schools within the state of Kansas that offer degree paths within the field of Occupational Therapy. It is imperative that one thoroughly looks into the different schools prior to committing to them in order to make sure that the school they want to attend offers the level of degree that they require to do what they wish in this field. Below, one will be able to find the name of the four schools that offer some sort of degree in the field of Occupational Therapy.
- Barton County Community College
- Brown Mackie College – Kansas City
- University of Kansas
- Newman University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Kansas
In order to become licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Kansas, one must first go through the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts regulations. One must have their degree in Occupational Therapy, and depending on if they want to be an Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Therapy assistant, the measures that they must go through varies.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Kansas
Compared to other professions in the same related fields, Occupational Therapists in the state of Kansas actually make less on a yearly basis. However, on average, an Occupational Therapist in the state of Kansas still makes around $52K a year, depending on the level of degree that they have required. This is still higher than the national average for Occupational Therapists.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Kansas
Below, one can view the three different degrees that they can acquire by going to one of the four schools mentioned above. It is imperative that before committing to a school, that the school of your choice actually has the appropriate degree program that is desired.
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Kansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Kansas Medical Center|
Department of Occupational Therapy Education
|(913) 588-7195||3901 Rainbow Boulevard – 3033 Robinson, MS 2003|
Kansas City, KS 66160-7602