If one is thinking of going into the field of Occupational Therapy, there are a lot of things that they must first consider. Below, one will be able to find information specifically catered to those that wish to do this in the state of Kansas.
List of Elite Programs in Kansas
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Currently, there are a total of four different schools within the state of Kansas that offer degree paths within the field of Occupational Therapy. It is imperative that one thoroughly looks into the different schools prior to committing to them in order to make sure that the school they want to attend offers the level of degree that they require to do what they wish in this field. Below, one will be able to find the name of the four schools that offer some sort of degree in the field of Occupational Therapy.
- Barton County Community College
- Brown Mackie College – Kansas City
- University of Kansas
- Newman University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Kansas
In order to become licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Kansas, one must first go through the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts regulations. One must have their degree in Occupational Therapy, and depending on if they want to be an Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Therapy assistant, the measures that they must go through varies.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Kansas
Compared to other professions in the same related fields, Occupational Therapists in the state of Kansas actually make less on a yearly basis. However, on average, an Occupational Therapist in the state of Kansas still makes around $52K a year, depending on the level of degree that they have required. This is still higher than the national average for Occupational Therapists.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Kansas
Below, one can view the three different degrees that they can acquire by going to one of the four schools mentioned above. It is imperative that before committing to a school, that the school of your choice actually has the appropriate degree program that is desired.
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Kansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Kansas Medical Center|
Department of Occupational Therapy Education
|(913) 588-7195||3901 Rainbow Boulevard – 3033 Robinson, MS 2003|
Kansas City, KS 66160-7602