Are you ready to make a change and go back to school? Thousands of people in Indiana alone have gone to college for Occupational Therapy, and increased their earning potential. You could change your entire direction by enrolling in an occupational therapy certification program, by seeking training and enrolling in classes today. Here are a few tips on how to become an occupational therapist.
List of Elite Programs in Indianapolis,IN
- Pursue a Rewarding Career in a Field That Helps Individuals Better Their Lives With a Psychology Degree Online From Grand Canyon University
- Degree Emphases: General Psychology, Performance & Sport Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Geropsychology, Life Coaching and more.
- Discover how each person’s cognitive thinking is formed & influenced through class discussions and a capstone project.
- Prepare for a variety of career opportunities while studying human behavior and thought through GCU's psychology programs.
- Whether you are a full-time student or working professional, Grand Canyon University offers the flexibility you need to earn a psychology degree.
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Indianapolis, IN
There three accredited occupational therapy schools in Indianapolis, and they offer associates, masters, and doctoral degrees. Students of these schools can take classes online, on campus, and a combination of the two. Some universities offer student associations for Occupational Therapy students, allowing for better networking and connections during the certification program. Accredited and reputable schools will list their tuition clearly, show their pass rate for licensure tests, and explain the results of their program clearly on their website.
Occupational Therapy training in Indianapolis, Indiana requires certification courses during your degree. The state of Indiana requires an occupational therapy test while students are enrolled and seeking their license. Some schools offer specific graduate certification programs for students with enough undergraduate coursework to qualify. Some students seek out Occupational Therapy Assistant degrees and certificates. There are a total of four degree programs in Indianapolis: 1 associates program, 2 masters programs, and 1 doctoral program. When researching a school, make sure to check their pass rate for the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy test. This should be easily accessible on the program’s website.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
The median salary for an occupational therapist in Indianapolis, IN is $77,423 annually, with a range from $65,000 to $90,000. The national average is slightly higher, with the median at $80,000. The salary offered to a student depends on location, level of degree, specialization, and level of experience.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Indiana
University of Indianapolis: Masters, Doctoral, Undergraduate and Certificate programs
Indiana University (Indianapolis)
University of Southern Indiana
Brown Mackie College: Associates Degree for Occupational Therapy Assistant jobs