Are you ready to make a change and go back to school? Thousands of people in Indiana alone have gone to college for Occupational Therapy, and increased their earning potential. You could change your entire direction by enrolling in an occupational therapy certification program, by seeking training and enrolling in classes today. Here are a few tips on how to become an occupational therapist.
List of Elite Programs in Indianapolis,IN
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- A.S. Occupational Therapy Assistant
- B.S. Addictions Counseling
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Indianapolis, IN
There three accredited occupational therapy schools in Indianapolis, and they offer associates, masters, and doctoral degrees. Students of these schools can take classes online, on campus, and a combination of the two. Some universities offer student associations for Occupational Therapy students, allowing for better networking and connections during the certification program. Accredited and reputable schools will list their tuition clearly, show their pass rate for licensure tests, and explain the results of their program clearly on their website.
Occupational Therapy training in Indianapolis, Indiana requires certification courses during your degree. The state of Indiana requires an occupational therapy test while students are enrolled and seeking their license. Some schools offer specific graduate certification programs for students with enough undergraduate coursework to qualify. Some students seek out Occupational Therapy Assistant degrees and certificates. There are a total of four degree programs in Indianapolis: 1 associates program, 2 masters programs, and 1 doctoral program. When researching a school, make sure to check their pass rate for the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy test. This should be easily accessible on the program’s website.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
The median salary for an occupational therapist in Indianapolis, IN is $77,423 annually, with a range from $65,000 to $90,000. The national average is slightly higher, with the median at $80,000. The salary offered to a student depends on location, level of degree, specialization, and level of experience.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Indiana
University of Indianapolis: Masters, Doctoral, Undergraduate and Certificate programs
Indiana University (Indianapolis)
University of Southern Indiana
Brown Mackie College: Associates Degree for Occupational Therapy Assistant jobs