If you’re looking for occupational therapy colleges in Hawaii, your first step should be to research the accreditation of prospective schools. While this career is one of the most sought-after jobs at the moment, your options will be limited if your program hasn’t been accredited. Employers are in great need of occupational therapists for the foreseeable future, and the time has never been better to pursue an education in this area.
List of Elite Programs in Hawaii
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
You will learn how to counsel people in finding the employment best suited to their individual strengths, and you will have one of the fastest-growing careers in the U.S. economy. Don’t put off enrolling in occupational therapy classes when you can earn your degree in as little as two years. You might not even have to take two years, if you already have credits. Whatever you decide to do, start your research into this career as soon as possible.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Hawaii
Living expenses in Hawaii are greater than the average cost of living in the United States. Occupational therapists in Hawaii earn between $48,000 and $72,000, depending on work experience and the number of hours worked. This amount is slightly greater than the average earnings in other places because it reflects the higher expense of housing, transportation, food and entertainment in Hawaii.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Hawaii
- Kapiolani Community College in Honolulu, Hawaii
Kapiolani Community College is accredited, and it offers two different majors in this field, as well as an associate’s degree. Because Kapiolani offers only a two-year program, the courses are more affordable than at a four-year institution. The campus at Kapiolani is generally considered safe, and there are about 8,900 students enrolled here.
- Brigham Young University Hawaii in Laie, Hawaii
Brigham Young University offers both associate’s and bachelor’s programs in this major, and tuition is very affordable. Because it is a four-year university, tuition is higher than at a two-year institution. Students can save money by living on campus, however. There are about 3,200 students at Brigham Young in Laie.
- University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo, Hawaii
The University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo is a fully accredited four-year university that offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral course plans. The tuition is fairly expensive, and students can live on campus to save money. They don’t offer two-year course plans; only four-year options are available.