If you’re looking for occupational therapy colleges in Hawaii, your first step should be to research the accreditation of prospective schools. While this career is one of the most sought-after jobs at the moment, your options will be limited if your program hasn’t been accredited. Employers are in great need of occupational therapists for the foreseeable future, and the time has never been better to pursue an education in this area.
List of Elite Programs in Hawaii
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
You will learn how to counsel people in finding the employment best suited to their individual strengths, and you will have one of the fastest-growing careers in the U.S. economy. Don’t put off enrolling in occupational therapy classes when you can earn your degree in as little as two years. You might not even have to take two years, if you already have credits. Whatever you decide to do, start your research into this career as soon as possible.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Hawaii
Living expenses in Hawaii are greater than the average cost of living in the United States. Occupational therapists in Hawaii earn between $48,000 and $72,000, depending on work experience and the number of hours worked. This amount is slightly greater than the average earnings in other places because it reflects the higher expense of housing, transportation, food and entertainment in Hawaii.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Hawaii
- Kapiolani Community College in Honolulu, Hawaii
Kapiolani Community College is accredited, and it offers two different majors in this field, as well as an associate’s degree. Because Kapiolani offers only a two-year program, the courses are more affordable than at a four-year institution. The campus at Kapiolani is generally considered safe, and there are about 8,900 students enrolled here.
- Brigham Young University Hawaii in Laie, Hawaii
Brigham Young University offers both associate’s and bachelor’s programs in this major, and tuition is very affordable. Because it is a four-year university, tuition is higher than at a two-year institution. Students can save money by living on campus, however. There are about 3,200 students at Brigham Young in Laie.
- University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo, Hawaii
The University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo is a fully accredited four-year university that offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral course plans. The tuition is fairly expensive, and students can live on campus to save money. They don’t offer two-year course plans; only four-year options are available.