If you’re looking for occupational therapy colleges in Hawaii, your first step should be to research the accreditation of prospective schools. While this career is one of the most sought-after jobs at the moment, your options will be limited if your program hasn’t been accredited. Employers are in great need of occupational therapists for the foreseeable future, and the time has never been better to pursue an education in this area.
List of Elite Programs in Hawaii
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
You will learn how to counsel people in finding the employment best suited to their individual strengths, and you will have one of the fastest-growing careers in the U.S. economy. Don’t put off enrolling in occupational therapy classes when you can earn your degree in as little as two years. You might not even have to take two years, if you already have credits. Whatever you decide to do, start your research into this career as soon as possible.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Hawaii
Living expenses in Hawaii are greater than the average cost of living in the United States. Occupational therapists in Hawaii earn between $48,000 and $72,000, depending on work experience and the number of hours worked. This amount is slightly greater than the average earnings in other places because it reflects the higher expense of housing, transportation, food and entertainment in Hawaii.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Hawaii
- Kapiolani Community College in Honolulu, Hawaii
Kapiolani Community College is accredited, and it offers two different majors in this field, as well as an associate’s degree. Because Kapiolani offers only a two-year program, the courses are more affordable than at a four-year institution. The campus at Kapiolani is generally considered safe, and there are about 8,900 students enrolled here.
- Brigham Young University Hawaii in Laie, Hawaii
Brigham Young University offers both associate’s and bachelor’s programs in this major, and tuition is very affordable. Because it is a four-year university, tuition is higher than at a two-year institution. Students can save money by living on campus, however. There are about 3,200 students at Brigham Young in Laie.
- University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo, Hawaii
The University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo is a fully accredited four-year university that offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral course plans. The tuition is fairly expensive, and students can live on campus to save money. They don’t offer two-year course plans; only four-year options are available.