If you’re looking for occupational therapy colleges in Hawaii, your first step should be to research the accreditation of prospective schools. While this career is one of the most sought-after jobs at the moment, your options will be limited if your program hasn’t been accredited. Employers are in great need of occupational therapists for the foreseeable future, and the time has never been better to pursue an education in this area.
List of Elite Programs in Hawaii
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
You will learn how to counsel people in finding the employment best suited to their individual strengths, and you will have one of the fastest-growing careers in the U.S. economy. Don’t put off enrolling in occupational therapy classes when you can earn your degree in as little as two years. You might not even have to take two years, if you already have credits. Whatever you decide to do, start your research into this career as soon as possible.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Hawaii
Living expenses in Hawaii are greater than the average cost of living in the United States. Occupational therapists in Hawaii earn between $48,000 and $72,000, depending on work experience and the number of hours worked. This amount is slightly greater than the average earnings in other places because it reflects the higher expense of housing, transportation, food and entertainment in Hawaii.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Hawaii
- Kapiolani Community College in Honolulu, Hawaii
Kapiolani Community College is accredited, and it offers two different majors in this field, as well as an associate’s degree. Because Kapiolani offers only a two-year program, the courses are more affordable than at a four-year institution. The campus at Kapiolani is generally considered safe, and there are about 8,900 students enrolled here.
- Brigham Young University Hawaii in Laie, Hawaii
Brigham Young University offers both associate’s and bachelor’s programs in this major, and tuition is very affordable. Because it is a four-year university, tuition is higher than at a two-year institution. Students can save money by living on campus, however. There are about 3,200 students at Brigham Young in Laie.
- University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo, Hawaii
The University of Hawaii in Hilo Hilo is a fully accredited four-year university that offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral course plans. The tuition is fairly expensive, and students can live on campus to save money. They don’t offer two-year course plans; only four-year options are available.