Medical careers thrive during hard economic times and good times. Certainly, good medical professionals are required to fill the openings. One medical field with a lot of potential is the Occupational Therapist field. Occupational Therapist are a very vital part of the medical team in the hospital, clinics, a medical office, or other medical facility. They work closely with patients that have mobility problems. Of course, this career requires hard work, study, and education. Let’s take a closer look at this medical career.
List of Elite Programs in El Paso,TX
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Understand the Human Experience with a Psychology Degree from Saint Leo University!
- Whether you're interested in general psychology or clinical practices, earn your Psychology degree from one of the top-ranked Universities in Florida!
- Receive an Accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any of our multiple Psychology programs from Saint Leo University!
- Saint Leo University provides academic excellence, flexibility, affordability, and a wide range of educational programs with financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
- Learn on your schedule with our 6 convenient available start dates throughout the year. Get started on earning your accredited Psychology degree today!
- BA: Psychology - Clinical/Counseling
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in El Paso, TX
Certainly, it requires training, education, and experience to enter this field. However, entry level positions only require attending schools to get the proper education. Often, a masters or bachelors degree is required for entry level positions. Certainly, classes at an accredited facility is the first step to gaining entry into this occupational field. Attend Occupational Therapy classes online or in the local community in El Paso, TX to get started.
It is important to note that all states have their requirements to enter this field. All those thinking about working in the career must pass a national examination that is supplied by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. In order to take the exam, the candidate must have a bachelors or masters. Many candidates decide to take a certification test. This acknowledges their advanced experience in the field and leads to higher positions.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in El Paso, TX
First let’s take a look at the national average salary for someone in this occupation. According to recent statistics, the average salary for the candidate in this position is $75,400. The average salary in El Paso, TX is a bit lower than the national average. The average salary in this region is $67, 739. Certainly, other factors weigh heavily in the salary market. For example, education and the facility.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in El Paso, TX
Fortunately, there are a several good places to learn in the region. We list a few of the best here.
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- Western Technical College Diana
- El Paso Community College