Medical careers thrive during hard economic times and good times. Certainly, good medical professionals are required to fill the openings. One medical field with a lot of potential is the Occupational Therapist field. Occupational Therapist are a very vital part of the medical team in the hospital, clinics, a medical office, or other medical facility. They work closely with patients that have mobility problems. Of course, this career requires hard work, study, and education. Let’s take a closer look at this medical career.
List of Elite Programs in El Paso,TX
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Pursue a Rewarding Career in a Field That Helps Individuals Better Their Lives With a Psychology Degree Online From Grand Canyon University
- Degree Emphases: General Psychology, Performance & Sport Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Geropsychology, Life Coaching and more.
- Discover how each person’s cognitive thinking is formed & influenced through class discussions and a capstone project.
- Prepare for a variety of career opportunities while studying human behavior and thought through GCU's psychology programs.
- Whether you are a full-time student or working professional, Grand Canyon University offers the flexibility you need to earn a psychology degree.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in El Paso, TX
Certainly, it requires training, education, and experience to enter this field. However, entry level positions only require attending schools to get the proper education. Often, a masters or bachelors degree is required for entry level positions. Certainly, classes at an accredited facility is the first step to gaining entry into this occupational field. Attend Occupational Therapy classes online or in the local community in El Paso, TX to get started.
It is important to note that all states have their requirements to enter this field. All those thinking about working in the career must pass a national examination that is supplied by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. In order to take the exam, the candidate must have a bachelors or masters. Many candidates decide to take a certification test. This acknowledges their advanced experience in the field and leads to higher positions.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in El Paso, TX
First let’s take a look at the national average salary for someone in this occupation. According to recent statistics, the average salary for the candidate in this position is $75,400. The average salary in El Paso, TX is a bit lower than the national average. The average salary in this region is $67, 739. Certainly, other factors weigh heavily in the salary market. For example, education and the facility.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in El Paso, TX
Fortunately, there are a several good places to learn in the region. We list a few of the best here.
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- Western Technical College Diana
- El Paso Community College