Medical careers thrive during hard economic times and good times. Certainly, good medical professionals are required to fill the openings. One medical field with a lot of potential is the Occupational Therapist field. Occupational Therapist are a very vital part of the medical team in the hospital, clinics, a medical office, or other medical facility. They work closely with patients that have mobility problems. Of course, this career requires hard work, study, and education. Let’s take a closer look at this medical career.
List of Elite Programs in El Paso,TX
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Understand the Human Experience with a Psychology Degree from Saint Leo University!
- Whether you're interested in general psychology or clinical practices, earn your Psychology degree from one of the top-ranked Universities in Florida!
- Receive an Accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any of our multiple Psychology programs from Saint Leo University!
- Saint Leo University provides academic excellence, flexibility, affordability, and a wide range of educational programs with financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
- Learn on your schedule with our 6 convenient available start dates throughout the year. Get started on earning your accredited Psychology degree today!
- BA: Psychology - Clinical/Counseling
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in El Paso, TX
Certainly, it requires training, education, and experience to enter this field. However, entry level positions only require attending schools to get the proper education. Often, a masters or bachelors degree is required for entry level positions. Certainly, classes at an accredited facility is the first step to gaining entry into this occupational field. Attend Occupational Therapy classes online or in the local community in El Paso, TX to get started.
It is important to note that all states have their requirements to enter this field. All those thinking about working in the career must pass a national examination that is supplied by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. In order to take the exam, the candidate must have a bachelors or masters. Many candidates decide to take a certification test. This acknowledges their advanced experience in the field and leads to higher positions.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in El Paso, TX
First let’s take a look at the national average salary for someone in this occupation. According to recent statistics, the average salary for the candidate in this position is $75,400. The average salary in El Paso, TX is a bit lower than the national average. The average salary in this region is $67, 739. Certainly, other factors weigh heavily in the salary market. For example, education and the facility.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in El Paso, TX
Fortunately, there are a several good places to learn in the region. We list a few of the best here.
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- Western Technical College Diana
- El Paso Community College