Denver, Colorado residents who have decided to become occupational therapists should note that locating a high quality occupational therapy school is the first step towards the development of a personally and professionally rewarding career. To gain more helpful information regarding occupational therapy programs and occupational therapy colleges that you can attend to start building an absolutely amazing career, view the outline offered in the paragraphs that appear below:
List of Elite Programs in Denver,CO
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Founded in 1949 as a private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- Provides Student Success Webinars where tutors provide tips and tricks to help make college a little easier.
- Offers programs in business, psychology, theology, engineering, communications, and more.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Community Mental Health Administration
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - General Program
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO
Your first step in getting a great occupational therapy education is finding schools and/or training programs that are accredited. To do so, type in a key phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Classes Online” or “Find Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO.” Then press “enter.” You’ll be led to a screen with several hyperlinks. Click on the hyperlinks to start researching individual colleges and the programs and classes they offer.
To practice as an occupational therapist in Colorado, you must pass the OTR exam administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. This exam can be taken online or through the hard copy format. If you take the paper version, you’ll need to pay a fee totaling $540. However, if you opt to take the online version, you’ll pay just $500. Score reports cost $40, and Notices of Verification are $45 each. To obtain your license in Colorado, you will need to complete an application and submit it. Next, you’ll provide a money order or check for the designated amount. You’ll also need to submit the NBCOT’s verification of certification. Finally, you will need to turn in an affidavit of eligibility with the required documentation.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Denver, CO
Indeed.com reports that occupational therapists who reside in Denver, CO will typically earn $83,000 annually. Please keep in mind that how much money you bring home annually is oftentimes contingent upon a plethora of factors. Some of those factors can include your level of education, any ongoing training you’ve participated in, job performance, and your employer.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Denver, CO
There are several occupational therapy programs you can enroll in within Denver, CO. They include:
Colorado State University
Pima Medical Institute-Denver
Concorde Career College – Aurora