Denver, Colorado residents who have decided to become occupational therapists should note that locating a high quality occupational therapy school is the first step towards the development of a personally and professionally rewarding career. To gain more helpful information regarding occupational therapy programs and occupational therapy colleges that you can attend to start building an absolutely amazing career, view the outline offered in the paragraphs that appear below:
List of Elite Programs in Denver,CO
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
As one of the first universities dedicated to lifelong learning, John F. Kennedy University offers you a high quality, affordable education that will prepare you to advance your career and community.
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO
Your first step in getting a great occupational therapy education is finding schools and/or training programs that are accredited. To do so, type in a key phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Classes Online” or “Find Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO.” Then press “enter.” You’ll be led to a screen with several hyperlinks. Click on the hyperlinks to start researching individual colleges and the programs and classes they offer.
To practice as an occupational therapist in Colorado, you must pass the OTR exam administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. This exam can be taken online or through the hard copy format. If you take the paper version, you’ll need to pay a fee totaling $540. However, if you opt to take the online version, you’ll pay just $500. Score reports cost $40, and Notices of Verification are $45 each. To obtain your license in Colorado, you will need to complete an application and submit it. Next, you’ll provide a money order or check for the designated amount. You’ll also need to submit the NBCOT’s verification of certification. Finally, you will need to turn in an affidavit of eligibility with the required documentation.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Denver, CO
Indeed.com reports that occupational therapists who reside in Denver, CO will typically earn $83,000 annually. Please keep in mind that how much money you bring home annually is oftentimes contingent upon a plethora of factors. Some of those factors can include your level of education, any ongoing training you’ve participated in, job performance, and your employer.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Denver, CO
There are several occupational therapy programs you can enroll in within Denver, CO. They include:
Colorado State University
Pima Medical Institute-Denver
Concorde Career College – Aurora