Denver, Colorado residents who have decided to become occupational therapists should note that locating a high quality occupational therapy school is the first step towards the development of a personally and professionally rewarding career. To gain more helpful information regarding occupational therapy programs and occupational therapy colleges that you can attend to start building an absolutely amazing career, view the outline offered in the paragraphs that appear below:
List of Elite Programs in Denver,CO
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO
Your first step in getting a great occupational therapy education is finding schools and/or training programs that are accredited. To do so, type in a key phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Classes Online” or “Find Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO.” Then press “enter.” You’ll be led to a screen with several hyperlinks. Click on the hyperlinks to start researching individual colleges and the programs and classes they offer.
To practice as an occupational therapist in Colorado, you must pass the OTR exam administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. This exam can be taken online or through the hard copy format. If you take the paper version, you’ll need to pay a fee totaling $540. However, if you opt to take the online version, you’ll pay just $500. Score reports cost $40, and Notices of Verification are $45 each. To obtain your license in Colorado, you will need to complete an application and submit it. Next, you’ll provide a money order or check for the designated amount. You’ll also need to submit the NBCOT’s verification of certification. Finally, you will need to turn in an affidavit of eligibility with the required documentation.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Denver, CO
Indeed.com reports that occupational therapists who reside in Denver, CO will typically earn $83,000 annually. Please keep in mind that how much money you bring home annually is oftentimes contingent upon a plethora of factors. Some of those factors can include your level of education, any ongoing training you’ve participated in, job performance, and your employer.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Denver, CO
There are several occupational therapy programs you can enroll in within Denver, CO. They include:
Colorado State University
Pima Medical Institute-Denver
Concorde Career College – Aurora