Denver, Colorado residents who have decided to become occupational therapists should note that locating a high quality occupational therapy school is the first step towards the development of a personally and professionally rewarding career. To gain more helpful information regarding occupational therapy programs and occupational therapy colleges that you can attend to start building an absolutely amazing career, view the outline offered in the paragraphs that appear below:
List of Elite Programs in Denver,CO
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO
Your first step in getting a great occupational therapy education is finding schools and/or training programs that are accredited. To do so, type in a key phrase like “Find Accredited Occupational Therapy Classes Online” or “Find Occupational Therapy Schools in Denver, CO.” Then press “enter.” You’ll be led to a screen with several hyperlinks. Click on the hyperlinks to start researching individual colleges and the programs and classes they offer.
To practice as an occupational therapist in Colorado, you must pass the OTR exam administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy. This exam can be taken online or through the hard copy format. If you take the paper version, you’ll need to pay a fee totaling $540. However, if you opt to take the online version, you’ll pay just $500. Score reports cost $40, and Notices of Verification are $45 each. To obtain your license in Colorado, you will need to complete an application and submit it. Next, you’ll provide a money order or check for the designated amount. You’ll also need to submit the NBCOT’s verification of certification. Finally, you will need to turn in an affidavit of eligibility with the required documentation.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Denver, CO
Indeed.com reports that occupational therapists who reside in Denver, CO will typically earn $83,000 annually. Please keep in mind that how much money you bring home annually is oftentimes contingent upon a plethora of factors. Some of those factors can include your level of education, any ongoing training you’ve participated in, job performance, and your employer.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Denver, CO
There are several occupational therapy programs you can enroll in within Denver, CO. They include:
Colorado State University
Pima Medical Institute-Denver
Concorde Career College – Aurora