There are a lot of great schools within the state of Connecticut that offer certificates and degrees that pertain to Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find out all the information that they need in order to go into the field of occupational therapy.
List of Elite Programs in Connecticut
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Currently, there a total of six different colleges that offer programs centered on Occupational Therapy. Depending on what kind of degree that one is interested is just one of the details that one needs to think about when deciding on a college. Location and price are also great things to consider before committing to a specific school.
- Lincoln College of New England
- Goodwin College
- Housatonic Community College
- Manchester Community College
- Quinnipiac University
- Sacred Heart University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Connecticut
In order to become an Occupational Therapist in the state of Connecticut, one has to go through a variety of tests in order to obtain an license from the Department of Public Health. This license will allow the occupational therapist to work anywhere within the state as long as they keep up the credentials of their license.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Connecticut
When it comes to being an occupational therapist, it is important to know the average salary one will make. The amount that someone actually makes in this profession depends on where in Connecticut they are located, but on average, an occupational therapist can make anywhere from $41k a year to $80K a year. The salary difference deals with experience, degree type, and area in which one is actually working.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Connecticut
There are a total of three different certificates and degrees that one will be able to get when going to school in the state of Connecticut. It is imperative to choose the school after choosing the type of program one wants. This will make it easier to browse through the schools.
- Occupational Therapy Certificate
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Connecticut
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
Department of Occupational Therapy
School of Health Sciences
|(203) 582-8204||275 Mount Carmel Avenue, NI – HSC|
Hamden, CT 06518-0569
|Sacred Heart University|
Department of Occupational Therapy and Health Sciences
|(203) 365-4771||5151 Park Avenue|
Fairfield, CT 06825-1000