There are a lot of great schools within the state of Connecticut that offer certificates and degrees that pertain to Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find out all the information that they need in order to go into the field of occupational therapy.
List of Elite Programs in Connecticut
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
As one of the first universities dedicated to lifelong learning, John F. Kennedy University offers you a high quality, affordable education that will prepare you to advance your career and community.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
Currently, there a total of six different colleges that offer programs centered on Occupational Therapy. Depending on what kind of degree that one is interested is just one of the details that one needs to think about when deciding on a college. Location and price are also great things to consider before committing to a specific school.
- Lincoln College of New England
- Goodwin College
- Housatonic Community College
- Manchester Community College
- Quinnipiac University
- Sacred Heart University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Connecticut
In order to become an Occupational Therapist in the state of Connecticut, one has to go through a variety of tests in order to obtain an license from the Department of Public Health. This license will allow the occupational therapist to work anywhere within the state as long as they keep up the credentials of their license.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Connecticut
When it comes to being an occupational therapist, it is important to know the average salary one will make. The amount that someone actually makes in this profession depends on where in Connecticut they are located, but on average, an occupational therapist can make anywhere from $41k a year to $80K a year. The salary difference deals with experience, degree type, and area in which one is actually working.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Connecticut
There are a total of three different certificates and degrees that one will be able to get when going to school in the state of Connecticut. It is imperative to choose the school after choosing the type of program one wants. This will make it easier to browse through the schools.
- Occupational Therapy Certificate
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Connecticut
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
Department of Occupational Therapy
School of Health Sciences
|(203) 582-8204||275 Mount Carmel Avenue, NI – HSC|
Hamden, CT 06518-0569
|Sacred Heart University|
Department of Occupational Therapy and Health Sciences
|(203) 365-4771||5151 Park Avenue|
Fairfield, CT 06825-1000