There are a lot of great schools within the state of Connecticut that offer certificates and degrees that pertain to Occupational Therapy. Below, one will be able to find out all the information that they need in order to go into the field of occupational therapy.
List of Elite Programs in Connecticut
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Currently, there a total of six different colleges that offer programs centered on Occupational Therapy. Depending on what kind of degree that one is interested is just one of the details that one needs to think about when deciding on a college. Location and price are also great things to consider before committing to a specific school.
- Lincoln College of New England
- Goodwin College
- Housatonic Community College
- Manchester Community College
- Quinnipiac University
- Sacred Heart University
Occupational Therapy Certification in Connecticut
In order to become an Occupational Therapist in the state of Connecticut, one has to go through a variety of tests in order to obtain an license from the Department of Public Health. This license will allow the occupational therapist to work anywhere within the state as long as they keep up the credentials of their license.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Connecticut
When it comes to being an occupational therapist, it is important to know the average salary one will make. The amount that someone actually makes in this profession depends on where in Connecticut they are located, but on average, an occupational therapist can make anywhere from $41k a year to $80K a year. The salary difference deals with experience, degree type, and area in which one is actually working.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Connecticut
There are a total of three different certificates and degrees that one will be able to get when going to school in the state of Connecticut. It is imperative to choose the school after choosing the type of program one wants. This will make it easier to browse through the schools.
- Occupational Therapy Certificate
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Connecticut
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
Department of Occupational Therapy
School of Health Sciences
|(203) 582-8204||275 Mount Carmel Avenue, NI – HSC|
Hamden, CT 06518-0569
|Sacred Heart University|
Department of Occupational Therapy and Health Sciences
|(203) 365-4771||5151 Park Avenue|
Fairfield, CT 06825-1000