List of Elite Programs in Colorado
Matching School Ads
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
Launch your education at Wake Forest University, committed to educating the whole person since 1834. Pursue your degree and enjoy a student/faculty ratio of 11:1.
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ColoradoThe average annual salary for a full-time, licensed occupational therapist in Colorado is around $77,000. This annual salary is about 11 percent lower than the national average. Depending on where in Colorado an occupational therapist is working, this annual salary may increase or decrease slightly. For example, the average annual salary in Denver, Colorado, is closer to $81,000.
Occupational Therapy Programs in ColoradoThe Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University was ranked in the top ten programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2012. The students who attend Colorado State University receive either a Master of Science or Master of Occupational Therapy degree upon graduation. In order to apply for either program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree and pass all three sections of the Graduate Record Examination. Students may have an undergraduate degree in any area; however, programs that are best for the Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University seem to be: Human Development and Family Studies, Health and Exercise Science, Social Work, Psychology, and Biology.
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Colorado
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Colorado State University|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|(970) 491-6253||219 Occupational Therapy Building|
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1573