List of Elite Programs in Colorado
Matching School Ads
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Health Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Health Psychology - C.A.G.S. in Psychology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ColoradoThe average annual salary for a full-time, licensed occupational therapist in Colorado is around $77,000. This annual salary is about 11 percent lower than the national average. Depending on where in Colorado an occupational therapist is working, this annual salary may increase or decrease slightly. For example, the average annual salary in Denver, Colorado, is closer to $81,000.
Occupational Therapy Programs in ColoradoThe Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University was ranked in the top ten programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2012. The students who attend Colorado State University receive either a Master of Science or Master of Occupational Therapy degree upon graduation. In order to apply for either program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree and pass all three sections of the Graduate Record Examination. Students may have an undergraduate degree in any area; however, programs that are best for the Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University seem to be: Human Development and Family Studies, Health and Exercise Science, Social Work, Psychology, and Biology.
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Colorado
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Colorado State University|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|(970) 491-6253||219 Occupational Therapy Building|
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1573