List of Elite Programs in Colorado
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ColoradoThe average annual salary for a full-time, licensed occupational therapist in Colorado is around $77,000. This annual salary is about 11 percent lower than the national average. Depending on where in Colorado an occupational therapist is working, this annual salary may increase or decrease slightly. For example, the average annual salary in Denver, Colorado, is closer to $81,000.
Occupational Therapy Programs in ColoradoThe Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University was ranked in the top ten programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2012. The students who attend Colorado State University receive either a Master of Science or Master of Occupational Therapy degree upon graduation. In order to apply for either program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree and pass all three sections of the Graduate Record Examination. Students may have an undergraduate degree in any area; however, programs that are best for the Occupational Therapy program at Colorado State University seem to be: Human Development and Family Studies, Health and Exercise Science, Social Work, Psychology, and Biology.
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Colorado
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Colorado State University|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|(970) 491-6253||219 Occupational Therapy Building|
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1573