Occupational therapy is one of the most in-demand professions in today’s economy. People all over the nation are looking for counseling in their search for the right career, and with a license in this profession, you can help individuals find exactly the right work that suits them best. Chicago is one of the top cities to become certified in this field, and it’s a great place to get a start on your career.
List of Elite Programs in Chicago
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels
- Courses taught by highly respected faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Full range of student services: individual educational advising, hands-on learning through interactive online classroom, no-cost tutoring in math, science and writing
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Judson University promises to help adult learners succeed with a loving community and quality education. Our Adult and Graduate programs provide adult learners with a strong, values-centered environment in which to achieve their educational and career goals. By achieving these goals, learners keep the promises they make to themselves, family, and other important people in their lives.
Before you can begin working in this profession, you have to earn a two-year or four-year degree from an accredited university. Chicago has several top schools that offer professional recognition in this discipline, and enrollment requirements are generally easy to meet. The most important point is to verify a program’s accreditation to avoid wasting your money.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Chicago
Chicago has higher living expenses than average for the rest of the United States, and occupational therapists earn more here than in other parts of the country. The average salary for people working in this occupation in Chicago is between $52,000 and $70,000 per year. The relatively small investment in an education makes this degree highly worthwhile.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago
The University of Illinois at Chicago offers a four-year course plan for this major and has on-campus housing, dining and laundry. It’s one of the top schools in the country, and tuition is moderate to moderately expensive. Financial aid is available for students with a need for assistance.
- Chicago State University
Chicago State University is another one of the top institutions in the country and offers a four-year course plan for this major. There is on-campus housing and dining, and tuition is moderate to expensive. Students who qualify can apply for federal financial aid to receive Pell grants and direct loans from government-approved lenders.
- Midwestern University
Midwestern University is an excellent educational institution with a great reputation and an established four-year plan in this subject. It offers on-campus housing and dining, and tuition is moderate. There is financial aid available to students who qualify.
- Governors State University
Governors State University offers a two-year post-graduate plan in this discipline and may provide financial aid to students who qualify. It’s a well-regarded school with an excellent track record of students finding employment after graduation.