List of Elite Programs in Atlanta
Matching School Ads
- Psychology Degree Online From Grand Canyon University
- Emphases: General Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Geropsychology, Life Coaching and more
- Discover how each person’s cognitive thinking is formed & influenced
- Study human behavior and thought
- Flexibility for full-time students or working professionals
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
Launch your education at Wake Forest University, committed to educating the whole person since 1834. Pursue your degree and enjoy a student/faculty ratio of 11:1.
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Accredited LPN Schools Here
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus LPN Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Program Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Occupational Therapy Certification in Atlanta, GAGeorgia requires occupational therapists be licensed by the Georgia State Board of Occupational Therapy. Licensing requires the applicant undergo a background check, have an appropriate education, pass a licensing exam, and receive the approval of the Georgia State Board of Occupational Therapy. After certification, the recipient must receive continuing education in order to maintain the license.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Atlanta, GAOccupational therapy is a growing industry in Georgia. Salaries have steadily risen over the last several years by about 16%, with median salaries of about $49,490 the average as of 2010.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Atlanta, GAThe following Atlanta, Georgia area schools offer Bachelors Degrees in Occupational Therapy:
- Andrew College
- Augusta Technical College
- Brenau University
- Brown Mackie College - Atlanta
- Darton College
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Medical College of Georgia
- Middle Georgia College