List of Elite Programs in Atlanta
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Occupational Therapy Certification in Atlanta, GAGeorgia requires occupational therapists be licensed by the Georgia State Board of Occupational Therapy. Licensing requires the applicant undergo a background check, have an appropriate education, pass a licensing exam, and receive the approval of the Georgia State Board of Occupational Therapy. After certification, the recipient must receive continuing education in order to maintain the license.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in Atlanta, GAOccupational therapy is a growing industry in Georgia. Salaries have steadily risen over the last several years by about 16%, with median salaries of about $49,490 the average as of 2010.
List of Occupational Therapy Programs in Atlanta, GAThe following Atlanta, Georgia area schools offer Bachelors Degrees in Occupational Therapy:
- Andrew College
- Augusta Technical College
- Brenau University
- Brown Mackie College - Atlanta
- Darton College
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Medical College of Georgia
- Middle Georgia College