List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArkansasTo become an occupational therapist in Arkansas, you need to take and pass the examination offered by the NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy). After you have passed the exam, you can apply for your state license. Please note that you must obtain your master's degree from an accredited learning institution before you can take the exam. Also, individuals who wish to become occupational therapist assistants must obtain an associate's degree from an approved institution prior to taking their exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArkansasBecause an individual's annual income can play a primary role in determining quality of life, Arkansas residents who are interested in the occupational therapy field need to know how much they can expect to make in this sector. As indicated by Indeed.com, occupational therapists who work in the state of Arkansas typically bring home $88,000 each year. At the same time, occupational therapist assistants earn an average annual income of $61,000.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArkansasThere are several master's degree and associate degree programs that you can attend in the state of Arkansas for the purpose of realizing your vocational dreams. The schools include:
- Little Rock & Pulaski Technical College
- East Arkansas Community College
- South Arkansas Community College
- University of Central Arkansas
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arkansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Central Arkansas|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|Conway||(501) 450-3192||Doyne Health Sciences Center 103|
Conway, AR 72035-0001