List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
Matching School Ads
- Pursue a Rewarding Career in a Field That Helps Individuals Better Their Lives With a Psychology Degree Online From Grand Canyon University
- Degree Emphases: General Psychology, Performance & Sport Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Geropsychology, Life Coaching and more.
- Discover how each person’s cognitive thinking is formed & influenced through class discussions and a capstone project.
- Prepare for a variety of career opportunities while studying human behavior and thought through GCU's psychology programs.
- Whether you are a full-time student or working professional, Grand Canyon University offers the flexibility you need to earn a psychology degree.
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
Launch your education at Wake Forest University, committed to educating the whole person since 1834. Pursue your degree and enjoy a student/faculty ratio of 11:1.
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University. Take classes online or on campus. Pursue your degree to help you start the career you want. Learn more now.
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArkansasTo become an occupational therapist in Arkansas, you need to take and pass the examination offered by the NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy). After you have passed the exam, you can apply for your state license. Please note that you must obtain your master's degree from an accredited learning institution before you can take the exam. Also, individuals who wish to become occupational therapist assistants must obtain an associate's degree from an approved institution prior to taking their exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArkansasBecause an individual's annual income can play a primary role in determining quality of life, Arkansas residents who are interested in the occupational therapy field need to know how much they can expect to make in this sector. As indicated by Indeed.com, occupational therapists who work in the state of Arkansas typically bring home $88,000 each year. At the same time, occupational therapist assistants earn an average annual income of $61,000.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArkansasThere are several master's degree and associate degree programs that you can attend in the state of Arkansas for the purpose of realizing your vocational dreams. The schools include:
- Little Rock & Pulaski Technical College
- East Arkansas Community College
- South Arkansas Community College
- University of Central Arkansas
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arkansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Central Arkansas|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|Conway||(501) 450-3192||Doyne Health Sciences Center 103|
Conway, AR 72035-0001