List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
Matching School Ads
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArkansasTo become an occupational therapist in Arkansas, you need to take and pass the examination offered by the NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy). After you have passed the exam, you can apply for your state license. Please note that you must obtain your master's degree from an accredited learning institution before you can take the exam. Also, individuals who wish to become occupational therapist assistants must obtain an associate's degree from an approved institution prior to taking their exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArkansasBecause an individual's annual income can play a primary role in determining quality of life, Arkansas residents who are interested in the occupational therapy field need to know how much they can expect to make in this sector. As indicated by Indeed.com, occupational therapists who work in the state of Arkansas typically bring home $88,000 each year. At the same time, occupational therapist assistants earn an average annual income of $61,000.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArkansasThere are several master's degree and associate degree programs that you can attend in the state of Arkansas for the purpose of realizing your vocational dreams. The schools include:
- Little Rock & Pulaski Technical College
- East Arkansas Community College
- South Arkansas Community College
- University of Central Arkansas
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arkansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Central Arkansas|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|Conway||(501) 450-3192||Doyne Health Sciences Center 103|
Conway, AR 72035-0001