List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with an Emphasis in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArkansasTo become an occupational therapist in Arkansas, you need to take and pass the examination offered by the NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy). After you have passed the exam, you can apply for your state license. Please note that you must obtain your master's degree from an accredited learning institution before you can take the exam. Also, individuals who wish to become occupational therapist assistants must obtain an associate's degree from an approved institution prior to taking their exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArkansasBecause an individual's annual income can play a primary role in determining quality of life, Arkansas residents who are interested in the occupational therapy field need to know how much they can expect to make in this sector. As indicated by Indeed.com, occupational therapists who work in the state of Arkansas typically bring home $88,000 each year. At the same time, occupational therapist assistants earn an average annual income of $61,000.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArkansasThere are several master's degree and associate degree programs that you can attend in the state of Arkansas for the purpose of realizing your vocational dreams. The schools include:
- Little Rock & Pulaski Technical College
- East Arkansas Community College
- South Arkansas Community College
- University of Central Arkansas
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arkansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Central Arkansas|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|Conway||(501) 450-3192||Doyne Health Sciences Center 103|
Conway, AR 72035-0001