List of Elite Programs in Arkansas
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArkansasTo become an occupational therapist in Arkansas, you need to take and pass the examination offered by the NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy). After you have passed the exam, you can apply for your state license. Please note that you must obtain your master's degree from an accredited learning institution before you can take the exam. Also, individuals who wish to become occupational therapist assistants must obtain an associate's degree from an approved institution prior to taking their exam.
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArkansasBecause an individual's annual income can play a primary role in determining quality of life, Arkansas residents who are interested in the occupational therapy field need to know how much they can expect to make in this sector. As indicated by Indeed.com, occupational therapists who work in the state of Arkansas typically bring home $88,000 each year. At the same time, occupational therapist assistants earn an average annual income of $61,000.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArkansasThere are several master's degree and associate degree programs that you can attend in the state of Arkansas for the purpose of realizing your vocational dreams. The schools include:
- Little Rock & Pulaski Technical College
- East Arkansas Community College
- South Arkansas Community College
- University of Central Arkansas
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arkansas
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|University of Central Arkansas|
Department of Occupational Therapy
|Conway||(501) 450-3192||Doyne Health Sciences Center 103|
Conway, AR 72035-0001