List of Elite Programs in Arizona
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
As one of the first universities dedicated to lifelong learning, John F. Kennedy University offers you a high quality, affordable education that will prepare you to advance your career and community.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArizonaTo earn the license that enables you to work as an occupational therapist in Arizona, you need to successfully finish an educational program that ends with the attainment of a Master's degree. You must also pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArizonaAnnual income is one of the most important factors for Arizona residents to consider once they've decided to pursue a career in the field. Occupational therapists who work in the state of Arizona will typically earn about $71,000 annually. Keep in mind that there are numerous factors which can influence how much income you accrue annually. For example, an employee who invests in ongoing educational or training courses will oftentimes be considered first for promotions and raises. Another factor that can affect your annual salary is which region within the state of Arizona that you're employed. Finally, your educational background can determine how much an employer is willing to pay to bring you on staff.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArizonaThere are two occupational therapy programs in the state of Arizona that have earned accreditation through the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE). They are:
- A.T. Still University
- Midwestern University
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arizona
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(480) 219-6070||5850 E. Still Circle|
Mesa, AZ 85206-3618
|Midwestern University-Glendale Campus|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(888) 247-9277||19555 North 59th Avenue|
Glendale, AZ 85308-6814