List of Elite Programs in Arizona
Matching School Ads
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels
- Courses taught by highly respected faculty members who are experts in their fields
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™ Programs may allow you to earn your degree faster and for less money
- Full range of student services: individual educational advising, hands-on learning through interactive online classroom, no-cost tutoring in math, science and writing
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArizonaTo earn the license that enables you to work as an occupational therapist in Arizona, you need to successfully finish an educational program that ends with the attainment of a Master's degree. You must also pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArizonaAnnual income is one of the most important factors for Arizona residents to consider once they've decided to pursue a career in the field. Occupational therapists who work in the state of Arizona will typically earn about $71,000 annually. Keep in mind that there are numerous factors which can influence how much income you accrue annually. For example, an employee who invests in ongoing educational or training courses will oftentimes be considered first for promotions and raises. Another factor that can affect your annual salary is which region within the state of Arizona that you're employed. Finally, your educational background can determine how much an employer is willing to pay to bring you on staff.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArizonaThere are two occupational therapy programs in the state of Arizona that have earned accreditation through the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE). They are:
- A.T. Still University
- Midwestern University
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arizona
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(480) 219-6070||5850 E. Still Circle|
Mesa, AZ 85206-3618
|Midwestern University-Glendale Campus|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(888) 247-9277||19555 North 59th Avenue|
Glendale, AZ 85308-6814