List of Elite Programs in Arizona
- Want to explore human action and interaction? A psychology degree from GCU may be for you!
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered conveniently online and on campus to fit your needs.
- Choose from a variety of program focuses at the bachelor's or master's level.
- Examine how personality and cognitive thinking is formed, developed and influenced.
- Science-based core curriculum that guides your knowledge of human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Services (MS)
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- And more...
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArizonaTo earn the license that enables you to work as an occupational therapist in Arizona, you need to successfully finish an educational program that ends with the attainment of a Master's degree. You must also pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArizonaAnnual income is one of the most important factors for Arizona residents to consider once they've decided to pursue a career in the field. Occupational therapists who work in the state of Arizona will typically earn about $71,000 annually. Keep in mind that there are numerous factors which can influence how much income you accrue annually. For example, an employee who invests in ongoing educational or training courses will oftentimes be considered first for promotions and raises. Another factor that can affect your annual salary is which region within the state of Arizona that you're employed. Finally, your educational background can determine how much an employer is willing to pay to bring you on staff.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArizonaThere are two occupational therapy programs in the state of Arizona that have earned accreditation through the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE). They are:
- A.T. Still University
- Midwestern University
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arizona
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(480) 219-6070||5850 E. Still Circle|
Mesa, AZ 85206-3618
|Midwestern University-Glendale Campus|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(888) 247-9277||19555 North 59th Avenue|
Glendale, AZ 85308-6814