List of Elite Programs in Arizona
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA: Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Human Services - Addictions Counseling
- Learn how you can make a difference in the Human Services field with a degree from Post
- 100% online Human Services BS degree
- Find concentrations in Counseling, Management, Psychology & more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- Post University earned the 2017 Military Spouse Friendly School® designation
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Occupational Therapy Certification in ArizonaTo earn the license that enables you to work as an occupational therapist in Arizona, you need to successfully finish an educational program that ends with the attainment of a Master's degree. You must also pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
Salaries for Occupational Therapy Jobs in ArizonaAnnual income is one of the most important factors for Arizona residents to consider once they've decided to pursue a career in the field. Occupational therapists who work in the state of Arizona will typically earn about $71,000 annually. Keep in mind that there are numerous factors which can influence how much income you accrue annually. For example, an employee who invests in ongoing educational or training courses will oftentimes be considered first for promotions and raises. Another factor that can affect your annual salary is which region within the state of Arizona that you're employed. Finally, your educational background can determine how much an employer is willing to pay to bring you on staff.
List of Occupational Therapy Schools in ArizonaThere are two occupational therapy programs in the state of Arizona that have earned accreditation through the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE). They are:
- A.T. Still University
- Midwestern University
Occupational Therapy Training Centers in Arizona
|Occupational Therapy Training Centers||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(480) 219-6070||5850 E. Still Circle|
Mesa, AZ 85206-3618
|Midwestern University-Glendale Campus|
Occupational Therapy Program
|(888) 247-9277||19555 North 59th Avenue|
Glendale, AZ 85308-6814